Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 1st, 2024, 9:53pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « No James appeal for reinstatement yet »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   No James appeal for reinstatement yet
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: No James appeal for reinstatement yet  (Read 512 times)
zg129
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

No James appeal for reinstatement yet
« on: Jan 27th, 2016, 7:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

<p>No James appeal for reinstatement yetBy Tom Withers, The Associated Press</p>
CLEVELAND LeBron James has yet to appeal his banishment from playing high school basketball, keeping the 18 year old superstar off the court. James had been expected to appeal the decision Monday, but OHSAA spokesman Bob Goldring said the organization did not hear from him or his lawyer by late afternoon.</p>
James, regarded as the nation's top player and the next No. 1 NBA draft pick, was ruled ineligible Friday by the Ohio High School Athletic Association super bowl fans gear for accepting two free sports jerseys worth a combined $845 from a clothing store.</p>
As of late Monday afternoon, Nance had not filed for a temporary restraining order with Summit County Common Pleas Court, which would block the order so James could continue playing.</p>
If James plans to appeal the decision by the OHSAA, then he must do so to the agency in writing. The appeal would be heard by a state panel on Feb. 13 in Columbus.</p>
James sat out the first game of cheap authentic pro bowl jerseys his career Sunday, and his Akron St. Vincent St. Mary teammates barely won without him, beating Canton McKinley nfl super bowl fans jerseys 63 62.</p>
Afterward, University of Akron police and James' own security personnel kept reporters away from him. He Dt5FW6a9x agreed to an exclusive interview with former NFL star Deion Sanders for CBS News' The Early Show.</p>
In the interview, scheduled to air Tuesday morning, wholesale super bowl jerseys James expresses remorse for accepting the trendy retro jerseys.</p>
"If I had known I was violating anything, I would've never done it," James told Sanders. "I would've never jeopardized my eligibility. I would've never jeopardized my team."</p>
"When I went in (the store), you know, I was just going in there as being, you know, another player, and they was trying to reward me for my good grades," added James, who has said he has a 3.5 grade point average.</p>
The OHSAA found that the Cleveland store gave James the Gale Sayers and Wes Unseld jerseys for free, in exchange for James posing for pictures to be displayed on the walls.</p>
In addition to ruling James ineligible, OHSAA commissioner Clair Muscaro ordered his school to forfeit its Jan. 26 win over Akron Buchtel.</p>
The Fighting Irish (14 1) held onto their No. 1 ranking from USA TODAY Monday, avoiding a drop because of the forfeit and James' ineligibility.</p>
Martin Johnson, president of the Isles, Inc., a cheap pro bowl gear nonprofit community development group, said he expects James to not only appeal his punishment but win. http://hongkongchai.com/viewthread.php?tid=230607&extra=page%3D1& ;frombbs=1<br>http://www.fantasyworld.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14626<br>http://0level.de/index.php?forum-showposts-2566<br></p>
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.