Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 11:34am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Pandora Gift Set Sale UK »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Pandora Gift Set Sale UK
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pandora Gift Set Sale UK  (Read 57 times)
gggGary
ForumsNet Member
Albania 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Pandora Gift Set Sale UK
« on: Nov 27th, 2016, 9:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My plan is to indulge in multiples of the Pandora Rings UK Sale Pink Hearts Murano but for now, I have just one. I decided to make a mini bracelet with the lovely murano as a focal point. It includes some of my favourite Pandora charms, including the fabulous limited edition Pandora Vintage Heart charm. I added two of the new Elfbeads stones (the white jade and rose quartz) to add a little more colour.

Despite the fact I made a new year’s resolution to focus on a single Pandora bracelet at a time, I currently have three combinations at work in progress status. My Pandora Necklace UK Sale collection would be described as eclectic or perhaps disjointed would be more accurate. I don’t have a huge budget for Pandora which has resulted in me buying single charms from releases over the last couple of years. The result is some beautiful charms that don’t necessarily work so well together and I struggled to make bracelets.

The Pandora Ring Stack Sale UK Tropical Seahorse is a small dangle style charm. It’s predominantly enamel with silver accents which is something I’d not actually realised from the stock images. I thought it was a silver charm with teal enamel but actually the tummy and head are a beautiful pearlescent enamel. The hanger is decorated with teal stones and by itself resembles a spacer.

Next on the list is another Blue Quartz Petite Facet as I do want to keep the colour balanced between blue and teal. There’s also a beautiful Teal Shimmer Murano debuting as part of the Pandora Gift Set Sale UK Summer 2016 collection though they’re considerably larger than the Petite Facets and I’m not sure I want to deviate from the “neatness” these little charms bring.  

This Pandora Birthstone Rings Sale UK charm bracelet blog alerts readers to the start of a new partnership between Pandora UK and the Lawn Tennis Association.With just a couple of weeks until the start of Wimbledon 2016, Pandora UK have announced a new partnership with the Lawn Tennis Association. The existing Pandora Tennis charm has now become the official British tennis charm with 10% of each sale being donated to the Lawn Tennis Association to reinvest into the sport.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.