Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 8:45pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « but I was sent the message that women »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   but I was sent the message that women
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: but I was sent the message that women  (Read 80 times)
imhotep
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

but I was sent the message that women
« on: Jan 3rd, 2017, 12:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just piping up as a minimalist (female) runner who was at the Adidas Superstar Womens Black September events, wears Merrells, Vivobarefoots, Vffs, etc., but has no interest in being on Facebook.

Perhaps the adjustment to minimalist running is more painful to those women who spend their days wearing shoes with a significant rise.   I was never much for Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink heels – not since I was a teenager, anyway – but since I’ve taken to wearing shoes with no heel rise on a daily basis, even a low Nike Air Huarache Femme heel is uncomfortable for me.  If you have a job that requires traditional office attire (I don’t) maybe the transition isn’t as easy as it would be for men.  Just speculating.I am also now a minimalist female runner (started last February). When I first started running 10 years ago in traditional Nike Air Max Thea Womens shoes, I remember reading and Nike Air Huarache Donne being told that women’s hips, etc. are weaker than men’s, and so women need more support. Also when I was pregnant with my first child and during the postpartum period I saw a Nike Air Max 90 Uomo Nero couple of doctors for pain I was having and they encouraged me to wear very supportive shoes with inserts because they said that having children flattens your arches and makes it hard for them to function like normal. So…maybe Nike Air Max 90 Damen it was only me, Nike Air Max Tavas Herren but I was sent the message that women are more fragile and need more Nike Air Presto Womens support for their bodies to function right. That’s why I ran in heavy duty shoes for so long and it took a huge leap of faith for me to believe all the minimalist stuff I www.naturopathyfhm.co.uk was reading. I’m sure glad I did though and maybe this is only my experience. I have no idea.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.