Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 5:38pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « all been linked to him. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   all been linked to him.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: all been linked to him.  (Read 62 times)
Sophia123
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

all been linked to him.
« on: Feb 5th, 2017, 7:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Joe Nathan Agrees To Minor League Deal With Giants - RealGM Wiretap  
The Giants and 41-year-old right-hander Joe Nathan agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract.

Nathan is attempting to extend his major league career after his second Tommy John surgery in 2015. He will report to the Giants' Double-A team in Richmond adidas yeezy boost 350 zwart kopen , Virginia.

Important Facts You Need To Know About The New Phenomenon Trust Jacker December 2, 2013 | Author: Pat Sutton | Posted in Marketing  

I have to admit, I see a lot of marketing tools come across my desk. But, its not often I find myself really excited by a new product. It has to be something really special to get my attention. But, lately I haven’t been able to sleep. My mind just keeps flowing with ideas for how to use a new software product I have been testing the past week. Let me tell you about it.

This new product is Gerry Cramer & Rob Jones’ new software called ‘Trust Jacker’. It’s a superb new idea in Online Marketing that will without doubt open your eyes to a totally new way of monetizing ( or perhaps re-monetizing ) everything you are already doing on the web. I know it is a big claim I am not exaggerating. I haven’t seen anything like it.  

Now I am going to explain how this great product works…

Trust Jacker lets you post links to ANY authority website from Facebook, Twitter, any forum yeezy boost pirate black kopen , your own blog or someone else’s or from any other page you like. But, these are no ordinary links… Trust Jacker links come stocked with an evil, delicious little twist.

After a visitor clicks through a Trust Jacker link into a domain, they won’t see anything unusual. But when they leave the site or close the browser, the visitor is served a promotional window of a website or page of yours. It can serve opt-in or lead pages, affiliate offers, video sales letters yeezy boost 350 kopen nederland , CPA landing pages… You say it, you can serve it to the site visitor as neatly as though it were being served right on your own site.  

This is Awesome! Don’t mix this up with regular exit popups or the popups you are used to. Trust Jacker actually pops up YOUR ad over all Other’s!  

In essence, you could send someone to a popular, trending article on a high-authority web site like CNN, Dr. Oz, WebMD or any other high- authority web site and deliver a timed popup or an exit pop after they’ve viewed the article.

Again, I’m hoping this is getting through because this is really amazing. Trust Jacker basically helps you leverage the trust and credibility of the best and busiest sites in any niche you like.  

Maybe you have an offer you would like to promote but the landing page isn’t ready with an exit offer to maximise your takings? No problem. TrustJack the link instead and serve your own exit popup for a related Clickbank item or a concentrated CPA offer and see a fast 15% to twenty five percent increase in income from your promotion.  

It couldn’t be easier. I have to say yeezy boost 350 bestellen , this is one of the most brilliantly simple, new marketing concepts I’ve seen in a long, long time.

You can click the link below to watch a video of how normal folk are earning $100s of dollars very quickly after only a few hours of putting Trust Jacker to work for them.  

Here’s a bit more on this cool software… Now, this is probably the better part, so pay very close attention : Trust Jacker has in-built share buttons for the most well liked social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest yeezy 350 boost kopen , LinkedIn and more. When you share a Trust Jacker link on Facebook, it looks wonderfully natural. Nobody even knows you are Trust Jacking the links you share.  

This means when anyone goes through a Trust Jacker link and you earn money from it, they don’t even realize you made money. I can see MANY possibilities for this. In my opinion, this is WAY BETTER than any Link Cloaking tool or URL shortener out there by a country mile. It’s not even in the same ballpark. You can monetize almost any link you share anywhere on the web like nothing I’ve ever seen. I honestly think Gerry & Rob have created a real winner with Trust Jacker and I cant imagine NOT using it in nearly every aspect of my business going forward.

When I initially heard about Trust Jacker, I thought it sounded fascinating, but I was worried as I thought it might be difficult to use. Nothing could be farther from the truth. It’s a surprisingly simple system to work with, I would expect that anybody yeezy boost 350 v2 nederland , even somebody new to web promoting, could handle it.  

The Trust Jacker owners have great support too. I had a question and got an answer inside roughly an hour. At this time, I have Trust Jacker installed on multiple internet sites and I can’t say I have had a single difficulty with installation or hosting which is commonly a concern when it comes down to enhancements.  

To get a real feel for how this product works, I highly encourage you to click the link below to checkout the sales page and watch the video. I think it will have your head spinning and I apologize in advance if you find yourself unable to sleep over the next few days as your ideas for how to use Trust Jacker start flowing!

Watch The Video

Reds Heavily Shopping Todd Frazier - RealGM Wiretap  

The Cincinnati Reds are "heavily" shopping Todd Frazier, according to a report.

The most extensive interest in Frazier is coming from the American League Central, according to Bob Nightengale of USA Today.

The Cleveland Indians, Chicago White Sox and Kansas City Royals have all been linked to him.

Jays Dont Expect Melky Cabrera To Face Second Ban - RealGM Wiretap  

The Blue Jays aren't worried about the possibility of Melky Cabrera facing a second suspension from Major League Baseball because of his connection to a So.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.