Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 6:04pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « the real value of a customer »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   the real value of a customer
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: the real value of a customer  (Read 77 times)
forumlily
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

the real value of a customer
« on: Feb 9th, 2017, 1:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What To Do If You Are An Internet Marketing Newbie What To Do If You Are An Internet Marketing Newbie December 21 http://www.avalancheteamauthority.com/nicolas-meloche-avalanche-jersey-c -25/ , 2013 | Author: Dan Vlady | Posted in Business  
Part of the reason so many beginners and rank newbies to internet marketing fail or stumble so much has to do with all the hidden knowledge. Your best friend with your business will be feedback, and you get that in a variety of ways. There are few basic principles that every Internet marketer needs to keep in mind. Feel confident and positive about your ability to achieve your dreams and financial goals. If you are lost, then you can find your bearings and make a steady course using these principles of internet marketing.

When you think about what fills the internet more than anything, it is clear that we are talking about content. And since content is so important, you should never ignore its impact. You cannot get around the fact that your content has to work hard and be competent to get the job done. If you need to know what to avoid, just do some Google searches and you can see poorly written sites. Make every effort to use facts that everybody else is not using http://www.avalancheteamauthority.com/nathan-mackinnon-avalanche-jersey- c-8/ , and that will add to the value of your content.  

Free reports in PDF form can be used in many ways, and some of them will bring you traffic that is free. It is super simple to create a five or ten page report that targets some hot button for your market. You can collect email addresses (nothing but leads) for the access of this report. Other marketers do creative things such as placing affiliate links in the report, etc. Just remember that this takes effort and persistence before it will pay off for you.

Avoid winging it or getting going without having thought much about what you want to do. It will not only give you direction, but will also make it simpler for you to build on your existing success. Once you have covered some ground, then if the situation warrants you can alter plans. If you know what you are doing, then despite any mistakes you will be better off.  

You are setting off on an internet marketing journey that can be exciting and fun or the opposite. There is nothing wrong with rolling out a small test for any idea that you may think of http://www.avalancheteamauthority.com/mikko-rantanen-avalanche-jersey-c- 11/ , and that is how you can stumble on profitable ventures. Everything really depends on what you are doing and the approach you take, so use that as a guiding light. Most of the lessons to be learned come from experience, and remember that even the worst failures are full of positive lessons.

Unique Article Review. Stop struggling to rank your blog, video or a website on the top spot of Google. Unique Article Wizard is absolutely the tool you need to dominate google. Click on the link to learn more.

锘? Just for a moment I want you to think about all the time, energy, and money you invest into getting a new customer. As an example http://www.avalancheteamauthority.com/mikhail-grigorenko-avalanche-jerse y-c-28/ , think of one particular guest you met at your last home show.  

In order to meet that guest, you had to first meet the hostess, and you might have even met her at a previous show. You had to ask that hostess to book a show, you had to overcome any of her objections to booking a party of her own, you had to coach her and sell her on the idea of getting other people to come. You had to pack up your car with your products. If you have a family, you might have needed to cook dinner ahead of time or hire a babysitter. Even if you did not have to cook or hire a babysitter http://www.avalancheteamauthority.com/matt-duchene-avalanche-jersey-c-6/ , your spouse might have ordered dinner out (I know mine would!). Then you had to drive to a place you have never been before (your hostess' home). You had to set up your products. And then, after all that, you got to meet the guest I just told you to think of.  

WOW! See what I mean about all the time, energy, and money you have to invest to meet a guest at a home show? It is hardly insignificant.  

I do not say all this to DIScourage you but rather to ENcourage you to place real value on each guest, even if that guest only buys a $12.95 item. What happens to us in the direct sales business is that we know how much energy we invested into getting that hostess to book and hold a show http://www.avalancheteamauthority.com/lanny-mcdonald-avalanche-jersey-c- 5/ , so we think that putting time and energy into a guest that only purchases a lousy 12 bucks is a waste of time. We figure she only purchased to fulfill an obligation to the hostess.  

I am now going to share with you a little known marketing secret that will convince you to look at all your customers differently from now on. Here it is:  

A two-time buyer is twice as likely to buy as a one-time buyer.  

Not excited yet? That is because you do not yet understand what I just communicated. But hang on because I am going to explain.

When you are at a home show, it is only natural to think that the key is getting the guests and the hostess to buy from you. That is true. But that is where most consultants drop the ball. Once they get that first sale, they start judging whether or not a customer is "worth" a follow-up call. And this is when the gal that spent $12.95 gets crossed off the list!  

AH! If you have ever done that (admit it, you have), it is because you did not yet know that a two-time buyer is twice as likely to buy as a one-time buyer. You see, when you follow-up with the gal who purchased only $12.95 http://www.avalancheteamauthority.com/john-wensink-avalanche-jersey-c-23 / , there is actually a good chance she will order from you again. And here is where you cash in - if she places an order with you when you call, she will now be twice as likely to purchase from you AGAIN, compared to someone that has only purchased once (that includes a guest that purchased over $200). In other words, the real value of a customer is proved after the second sale!  

That is why the real sale begins after the customer says, "Yes." Even someone that first only purchased a $12 item can become a customer that purchases from you again and again and again. It i.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.