Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 4:59pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « run is actively studied »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   run is actively studied
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: run is actively studied  (Read 145 times)
xiaoxiangyu
ForumsNet Member
Armenia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

run is actively studied
« on: Feb 10th, 2017, 1:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wow! I just read through all the comments on Jim’s recent blog post …what an amazing conversation we’re having on running. I love to see all of this passion and energy around our sport and what we care the most about at Brooks: the run.

As a career long R&D guy, this is particularly exciting to me as it gives my team more opportunity to learn, grow, and explore new methods and technologies that will ultimately allow the runner to run farther, faster, more efficiently, and healthier.

Many of you have asked about research (or lack thereof) regarding the benefits of shod vs. unshod running. One way or the other, show me the proof, Nike Air Max Tavas Womens right?! Well, while no one has been able to prove whether Moncler Veste Femme running with or without shoes causes more injury, we at Nike Air Max TN DamenBrooks have been and will continue to develop and conduct prospective and retrospective studies around running injury prevention. We’re dedicated to reducing running injury risk and have aligned ourselves with some of the top researchers and universities from around the world to help us tackle this. These types of research projects take some time, but we’re making progress and we expect to make some big strides forward this year. Be sure to stay tuned for updates and keep us posted on your thoughts, comments and suggestions!We’ve worked hard over the last four years to make our iconic Brooks blue shoe box greener and greener. Our progress has occurred in small steps, but as any former couch-potato-to-5ker knows, all those small steps add up and become transformative. We’ve highlighted www.mollybarron.co.uk our eco-improvements below in handy bullet-point form.Nike Air Max 1 Uomo Nero  You can also learn more about our 2010 shoe box sustainability advancements here .For many of us, running is an inseparable part of our lives—we need it. When we run, we improve our health, relieve stress, achieve personal goals, compete, raise money, and have fun. On any given weekend, check out a running event in any city across the globe and you’ll be inspired by runners spanning ages, speeds, motivations, and goals—each with their own stories. At Brooks, inspiring everyone to run and be active is our reason for being.

Given the passion felt about our sport, it’s easy to understand how everything about the run is actively studied, critiqued, debated, and questioned—including shoes. People strive to run faster, longer, healthier, more efficiently, and injury-free mile after www.teapartytime.it mile, and they’ve traditionally looked to their footwear Nike Air Max Command Donne to deliver that. But many people have recently questioned whether Nike Free 5.0 Womens running barefoot is better, so we feel it’s time for Brooks to join the public dialogue.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.