Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 3:07am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Secondary responsibilities are working »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Secondary responsibilities are working
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Secondary responsibilities are working  (Read 104 times)
xiaoxiangyu
ForumsNet Member
Armenia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

Secondary responsibilities are working
« on: Mar 20th, 2017, 9:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Doing a few pick-ups mid run, the Free RN Distance lacked the responsiveness I desired. Lunar foam usually has good bounce-back as evidenced by the Lunar Tempo, but I think the combination of the Lunar foam with the high flexibility sole resulted in the shoe’s inability to snap back with good energy return.

Recommendations and Comparisons

With it’s 4mm offset and soft, flexible ride, the Free RN Distance is a great option for midfoot strikers seeking a comfort-oriented ride for regular runs or easy days. Due to the lack of energy return, I do not recommend this shoe for tempo runs or faster intervals. This shoe would be a great long run or easy day compliment to runners who like the Saucony Kinvara 6. The Free RN Nike Roshe Run Dames Distance is most similar to the Brooks PureFlow Nike Air Max 90 Womens 4 and ASICS 33-FA. The PureFlow 4 feels like Nike Air Max 95 Femme it has better energy return and comes close to the softness of the Free RN Distance, whereas the 33-FA is about as soft as the Free RN Distance but has a different character. The 33-FA feels more like a traditional shoe underfoot, whereas the flexibility of the Free RN Distance is a distinguishing characteristic. The Kinvara 6 is definitely the firmest feeling shoe of the bunch.

It’s great to finally have a 4mm offset road training option from Nike. Prior to the Free RN Distance, the Terra Kiger (trail shoe), Streak LT (racing shoe) and Free 3.0 were the only options. Now if we could only get Nike to make a go-fast, protective 4mm offset shoe with zoom air in the forefoot. You know, like a 4mm offset Zoom Elite or a Terra Kiger-like shoe for the  roads.Tony Brancaleone works in Saucony Nike Air Max 90 Dames product engineering where he, along with product Adidas NMD Mujer engineers, test potential running shoes. We asked Tony some questions about his job at Saucony, the research behind Saucony’s footwear technology, as well as any other insider information that he could divulge.

What is your official title and what are your current responsibilities?

My official job title is “Product Manager: Racing” at Saucony. My main responsibilities consist of the product marketing and development of all competition footwear. That also includes any custom footwear for our athletes. Secondary responsibilities are working closely with our sales team to drive and implement a specific sales program for T&F and XC, and I spend most of my fall working with key accounts at any of the 50+ XC races we sponsor every year. I also get Nike Air Max 90 Donna Rosa to work with our digital team to help manage Adidas ZX Flux Hombre Saucony Racing on social media.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.