Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 25th, 2024, 3:39am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « we can get it out there. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   we can get it out there.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: we can get it out there.  (Read 109 times)
forumlily
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

we can get it out there.
« on: Apr 13th, 2017, 4:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sabathia Has No Structural Damage In Knee - RealGM Wiretap  
CC Sabathia has no structural damage in his right knee Deion Sanders Jersey , Dr. James Andrews has confirmed.

"I know he saw Dr. Andrews," Joe Girardi said. "I think he agreed with the MRI. It's basically rest, get it to calm down and see when we can get it out there."

Sabathia had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in that knee in October 2010, and the left-hander feared it could be the same issue again.

锘?p>

The 2009 football season is fast approaching and mock drafts are in full swing. One of the ways fantasy football fanatics can prepare is to pay close attention to fantasy football experts and the advice they are willing to share as the season draws closer.

On Monday August 10, 2009 at 8 PM EST MockDraftCentral and draft commissioner Geoff Stine invited 12 fantasy football big wigs to participate in a 20 round, expert mock draft. Rosters included a starting lineup of: 1 QB Steve Bartkowski Jersey , 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) Brett Favre Jersey , 1 DEF and 1 K. The Points-per-Reception (PPR) scoring system included: 1 pt per 20 passing yards, 4 points per passing TD, 1 point per 10 rushes or receiving yards, 1 point per reception and 6 points per rush or receiving TD.

The Official Draft Order was:

1. Nick Pagluica of Fantasy Sharks

2. Paul Charchian of LeagueSafe

3. Jason McCoy of Stinkball

4. Mike Jones of Football Diehards

5. Tom Kessenich of National Fantasy Football Championship

6. Chris Jackson of Quest Fantasy Football Leagues

7. Nathan Zegura of The Fantasy Consultant

8. Jeff Boggis of Fantasy Sports Empire

9. John Tuvey of TheHuddle

10. Brian Swaw of GameTimeDecisions.net

11. Scott Swanay of FantasyFootballSherpa

12. Marc Caviglia of Bruno Boys Fantasy Football

These seasoned experts took questions and offered some valuable advice. Here are their thoughts and predictions on NFL player value, specific PPR picks and more.

Q. Who would you take at No. 1 in this PPR league?

A. “I would take Maurice Jones-Drew,” stated Stinkball creator Jason McCoy. Marc Caviglia Devonta Freeman Jersey , with Bruno Boys Fantasy Football, agreed on MJD. “If I had the first pick I would be targeting Maurice Jones-Drew. He was 40+ catches better than Adrian Peterson in 2008 and should see an even higher rise in 2009,” said Caviglia. Scott Swanay of FantasyFootballSherpa suggested going with Michael Turner or LT.

Q. How do the guru's mentally prepare for these sparring events in front of masses of millions at MDC (Mock Draft Central)?

A. Jason McCoy said he watches every game from last year over the weekend and then feeds the results into a massive database. Scott Swanay prepares by studying depth charts and fasting for 2 weeks prior. John Tuvey follows the Napoleon theory espoused by Casey on SportsNight: #1 Show up and #2 See what happens.

Q. Which first rounder wouldn’t you touch during the 2009 fantasy football season?

A. Scott Swanay said he wouldn’t touch Chris Johnson. There's too much of a risk Chris Johnson falls into a timeshare with the newly-svelte LenDale White according to Swanay. John Tuvey won’t touch Matt Forte and Jason McCoy said he wouldn’t touch Michael Turner. Chris Jackson said he wouldn’t touch LT. Marc Caviglia said he believed DeAngelo Williams won’t deliver 20 TDs like he did in the 2008 season and Jeff Boggis agreed Deangelo Williams will not live up to his first round pick. “Larry Fitzgerald is another 1st rounder I'm leery of,” stated Swanay, “I don't believe Warner can stay healthy for 16 games again, and I'm not sold on Leinert Julio Jones Jersey , St. Pierre.” Geoff SteinCommissioner agreed the Warner injury scares him on Fitzgerald and McCoy proposed St. Pierre would get the start because Leinart isn’t tough enough, mentally or physically.

Q. How do you guys factor in the holdout of rookie WR Michael Crabtree?

A. The experts agreed Crabtree’s holdout isn’t a positive indicator. Swanay and McCoy said unless it was a very deep league they would pass on Crabtree. According to McCoy WRs can have a huge learning curve and the holdout doesn’t help. Swanay said he wouldn’t look at Crabtree until the 13th round and he predicted he would be gone by then. “Crabtree needs to get into camp asap or else he will struggle this year,” added Nathan Zegura.

Additional Fantasy Football Expert Tips

In addition to the questions above experts in the August 10 mock draft offered some additional advice. Scott Swanay, Mike Jones, Jason McCoy, Nick Pagliuca Atlanta Falcons Hats , Brian Swaw and Geoff Stein all agreed Brian Westbrook is not a first rounder even if he plays in the preseason. Gore was considered a late first round pick by Swanay and Swaw, but Nathan Zegura, Nick Pagliuca and Jeff Boggis predicted Steven Jackson will catch more balls than Gore in the 2009 season and the potential loss of Michael Crabtree would affect Gore’s value. Experts agreed no one should go with a WR pick at #5, in most formats it is better to hold off on WRs and go with the best available RB. Reggie Wayne was considered a solid second round pick by Jason McCoy, Chris Jackson and John Tuvey. Schaub and Rodgers were considered two of the best QBs after the big 3. The experts also agreed that during later rounds it is better to grab upside guys instead of mediocre starters.

锘? In that glorious battle between you and the golf course designer there are certain weapons you need in your armoury. The obvious ones are a set of golf clubs and a golf ball and you are set to engag.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.