Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 10:53pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Nike Free 5.0 Hombre »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Nike Free 5.0 Hombre
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nike Free 5.0 Hombre  (Read 164 times)
sooo
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Nike Free 5.0 Hombre
« on: Aug 15th, 2017, 8:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Over the couple years, Riccardo Tisci has proven himself to be Nike's most imaginative and dedicated collaborator. He’s reimagined the brand’s iconic Air Nike MetCon 2 Femme Force 1s and Nike Dunk sneakers and crafted a collection of performance wear with NikeLab that puts standard gym clothes to shame. Today, he’s unveiling his latest project with Nike, two styles of the Nike Air Zoom Legend sneaker.

“We chose this shoe because its story is so closely linked to the nineties as a symbol of youth culture and street style,” Tisci told Vogue.com via email. “This style was a street icon at the time. Its story revolves around sports, movement, Adidas Zx 850 Womens life by the ocean, and the energy that comes from this lifestyle. That freedom and Nike Air Max 2017 Dames optimism define my state of mind.

I had already worked with the world of surfing, so I feel close to this idea. Together with Nike we decided to redesign this shoe when I was working on my NikeLab x RT: Training Redefined collection before the Olympics.”

The sneakers come in a jacquard black Adidas Superstar Mujer Granate option with black-and-white detailing and a mesh black style with a rainbow-hue heel. “The inspiration is very Tisci–it is very much me,” the designer said. “The rubber heel and sole are very Nike but with a new interpretation inspired by a futuristic take on Brazil, waves, and movement.  

The front side is more classic, a sort of opposite of sports. Chelsea boots are my obsession in the male wardrobe. This is a strong shoe with a dual contrast and an experimental Nike Air Max 2013 Herre style. And the heel had to be important–its aesthetic has always represented Nike Free 5.0 Hombre strength since ancient Greece, where Achilles’s heel represented the human male force.”

The sneakers will be stocked exclusively at the new NikeLab store at 21 Mercer Street in New York starting on November 11, and will arrive online and at other NikeLab stores later this year. What also might arrive Adidas Superstar Femme later this year is more Nike collaborations with Tisci; though nothing is confirmed the designer has a longstanding affection for the sportswear giant. “I am open to working with all kinds of Nike pieces,” he wrote. Stay tuned.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.