Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 12:57am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « homes’ front door. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   homes’ front door.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: homes’ front door.  (Read 195 times)
Sophia123
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

homes’ front door.
« on: Nov 9th, 2017, 2:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Imagine the following situation. Every time you step onto the tennis court whether it?s to play a regular tennis game Cheap Argentina Jerseys , a practise match or a competitive match ? you WIN!

No, this is not a tennis how to serve lesson because that alone will not win you matches.

No, this not some kind of tennis act where I tell you to watch the tennis ball better and you learn absolutely nothing.

No, you can?t get this advice from your local tennis shop, and there are no special tennis terms for what you are about to learn.

No, you can?t just pop a tennis video on and learn it either.

BUT?

Yes, it is possible and I am going to show you how to do it!

So here goes ? The tennis information on how to win every time you play guide.

First things first, a true story (yes it really is true!)

The whole ?tennis how to win every time you play? thing started a long time ago when I learnt how to do it and finished most recently with one of the ladies I have started to coach!

Now previously, like most people I coach and see Wholesale Victor Cuesta Jersey , Karen mainly judged her weeks? tennis on how many games and matches she had won. It also revolved around how she was still unable to beat this player or that player even though she was convinced she was the ?better? tennis player with the ?better? tennis shots (and the better tennis kit).

Everything was brought into sharp focus one day when I decided we would play doubles against one of the other local coaches and their pupil. We played and lost! But it was Karen?s inability to reproduce the form she had been showing just 10 minutes earlier in the warm up lesson (and she was playing well).

We talked about things and I outlined some of the strategies I have in my Tennis Matchplay System Report at www.beatallthetennisplayersyouwant which is written for and works for players of all tennis levels and after a bit of head shaking she began to see that winning tennis matches was not all about just hitting tennis balls.

The following week we played the same pair and drew, with Karen playing much better, saying she just tried to play and place her shots better. Even though we had drawn the match, in her eyes she had made serious progress and in some way even had the feelings of having won (I think you might be seeing where I am going with this).

This was bought up another level the week after when she told me she had played some mixed doubles with a guy during the week and had lost. But she said for the first time since she started playing she realised that although they had lost the doubles as a pair, she was really happy with how she had played.

?Even though WE lost? she told me, ?I, felt like I had won!?

And that is exactly the right way to approach things!

And that is exactly the right way for YOU to approach things!

So, from TODAY stop focusing on the OUTCOME when you play i.e. Win or Lose and start focusing on the PROCESS when you play i.e. raising your 1st serve percentage, cutting down on unforced errors etc.

If you think about it Wholesale Sergio Romero Jersey , just improving on a couple of things like your 1st serve percentage and unforced errors will help you WIN more matches anyway.

But, if you improve on the 1 or 2 factors that you choose to focus on (and I recommend you only choose 1 or 2), and lose the match then your opponent was probably too good BUT you can look back at the match with a really positive outlook in the knowledge that if you continue to focus on and improve on separate facets of your game you will be improving your tennis rankings and improving your tennis game out of sight??.and THAT is the way to WIN every time you play!

Remember & start it today.
Author's Resource Box  

Go To http:tennis-training-centraltennistrainingtips For Your FREE E-books and E-courses

Article Source:

Security locks should always be of topmost priority when it comes to keeping your home protected against ill-intended eyes. Door security locks can be considered as the first line of defense for your home. In this dynamic and unsafe world, it is imperative that door locks be installed in order to protect your home.With the increased demand of security locks, there are different types, strengths and sizes of door locks and window security locks available in the market in order to ensure the safety for both residential and commercial premises.

Having high quality door security locks can be very beneficial to stay safe against physical attacks. People often get trapped in troublesome situations of robbery and come under attack from the intruders and burglars. The reason for getting trapped in such situations is that most of the home doors are not secured properly with good quality locks. If you are a home owner and the safety of your family is your primary concern then you should install sufficient safety mechanisms in your home to keep you and your family safe.There are some companies which offer inexpensive, easy to install and cost efficient security solutions for your home.

If you are looking for the best and high quality front door security systems then Max6mum Security is a company you can rely on. All their security products are manufactured with cutting edge technology to provide you great protection. They are made with the perfect finish that can enhance the beauty of your homes’ front door.

In addition to this, they also spread awareness among people in order to improve their home security system with the help of the window safety video. You can get numerous tips through it over security which is focusing on importance of window and door security systems. Keeping themselves updated about the latest happenings in the field of sports is the . Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.