Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 8:15pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Nike Air Max 2017 Dames »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Nike Air Max 2017 Dames
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nike Air Max 2017 Dames  (Read 89 times)
sooo
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Nike Air Max 2017 Dames
« on: Feb 7th, 2018, 9:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Last year, it was the Stan Smith. Now, there's another pair of adidas kicks gracing the feet of noteworthy fashion girls: the Superstar. The style — with its hard-toe shell and three stripes — first arrived on the court in 1970. It made headway in the '80s hip hop scene and seemingly retired when more flamboyant, colorful sneakers hit shelves. But, the Superstar resurfaced again in the late '90s and early 2000s. (Two of our shopping editors specifically remember wearing exclusively Superstars throughout middle school.)  

Now celebrating its 35th anniversary, the star silhouette is back. To celebrate, the R29 shopping team slipped into the classic Nike Air Huarache Womens sneakers and took them out on the town. Scroll Adidas ZX Flux Femme below to check out four different ways to style the Superstars. It's time for a fashion-forward throwback for your feet.  

"Shell-toe adidas were the go-to shoe of the coolest girls at my school. Besides our colorful Kipling backpacks, these sneakers were our only way to express ourselves while still wearing our mandated school uniforms. I'm excited to wear my Superstars again this spring. But, instead of channeling my 13Adidas Stan Smith Dames -year-old self and pairing them with a hiked-up pleated skirt, I'm planning to wear them with my new grown-up uniform (of my own choice): a midi-skirt and oversized turtleneck."

"These sneakers compliment my go-to winter look quite well. Since the weather this season has been a joke, for extra warmth I like layering a long sweaterdress over my usual jeans ensemble. Not only does it keep me toasty; the heather gray adds Nike Air Max 90 Damen Schwarz the texture and color I need to ground the rest of the laid-back outfit."  

"On my (much smaller) sixth-grade feet, you would only ever see Superstars — usually with bright-orange stripes, my thing at the time. So, you can imagine my excitement when I got to revisit my youth this season. Since we've been reunited, I have barely taken these Superstars off. Nowadays, I'm accenting them with a fun, printed sock and rolled-Nike Roshe Run Donna up jeans."  

"To be totally honest, I’ve never been much of a sneakers-and-jeans girl; I prefer fancy heels or flats and pleated skirts. That said, I’m all about comfort, and I was happy to oblige in this photo shoot. As soon as the Superstars touched my feet, I didn’t want to take them off. Now, I'm truly practicing what I preach."

Available in both bold and muted iterations, the shoes blend richly textured uppers with contrasting accents, updating the wearable shoe with extra visual interest. The most eye-catching Adidas ZX Flux Damenversion juxtaposes grey melange Primeknit with bright color stripes and a blue leather sockliner. The other sneaker Nike Air Max 2017 Damesfeatures a darker knit with muted panels, offering tonal detailing instead of bold hits of color. Both shoes feature complimentary laces, white midsoles and toecaps and muted eyelets, placing the focus on the contrasting Three Stripes branding.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.