Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 8:03am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « personal reservations about the »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   personal reservations about the
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: personal reservations about the  (Read 57 times)
Labi1995
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

personal reservations about the
« on: Aug 29th, 2018, 10:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The upper of the Peregrine 3 is made of a thick mesh, and there is a nice layer of padding around the ankle. I have heard of a few cases of the upper tearing along the side of the forefoot, but no issues for me so Adidas ZX Flux Femme far. I don’t know if it’s something about the shoe, but the Nike Air Max Tavas Damskie upper really seems to hold a stink. After my run this morning my feet smelled horrible! This is Nike Air Max 2017 Damen not a common problem for me in www.aromery.co.uk other shoes, and it may just be that I forgot to rinse them after a particularly stinky run. Not sure…The fit of the Peregrine is typical Saucony – fairly snug throughout. This is not a shoe with a wide forefoot, and it actually feels unnecessarily pointy at the tip. I had to take my typical approach with Saucony shoes and go a half size up to avoid a toe scrunch. That’s probably my biggest complaint about the Peregrine – I wish the forefoot was a bit wider and less pointy.My other issue with the Peregrine is the aforementioned ankle twisting tendency. On at least 3 occasions I have stepped on a rock and wrenched my ankle in these shoes. One incident occurred in the middle of the woods about five miles from my car, and I was worried I had done some serious damage (shooting pain all the way up the www.lavolailles.fr lateral side of my leg). On the plus side, Nike Air Max 95 Femme the trail was behind the local hospital, and that was a closer walk. Fortunately I was able to shake it off…I attribute my ankle issues in this shoe to the lever created by the firm, inflexible sole coming into contact off-center with something sticking out of the ground. It may just be that I’m so used to running in more minimal shoes, but I do think this is one potential drawback of a beefier trail shoe.If you’re looking for a low drop, protective trail shoe and don’t mind a snug toebox and fairly inflexible sole, the Saucony Peregrine 3 is a solid choice. By going a half size up it accommodates my foot well enough to be comfortable, and it allows me to run trails without worrying too much what is under my feet. Conversely, if you like a lot of ground feel and have a tendency to roll Nike Air Max 90 Damskie your ankle a lot on trails, this shoe may not be Nike Air Presto Mujer the best choice for you.To be honest, despite my personal reservations about the Peregrines, there is a pretty good chance I would Adidas Superstar Mujer have chosen them for the Vermont 50K had I run the race. I’ve experienced the limitations of a minimally protective shoe over a long distance (one mis-step is all it takes), and these seemed like a safer bet than some of the other trail shoes I’ve been running in lately (the Merrell Mix Master 2 was my other frontrunner). I also have a history of success with Saucony shoes in long races. Next year maybe I’ll train enough to actually run it!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.