Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 12:27am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Adidas ZX Flux Feminino »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Adidas ZX Flux Feminino
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Adidas ZX Flux Feminino  (Read 77 times)
sooo
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Adidas ZX Flux Feminino
« on: Sep 9th, 2018, 8:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There’s a month-long party going on at Nike in celebration of the 30th birthday of Air Max. One of the shoes Adidas ZX Flux Womens getting a re-release is the Nike Air Max 1 atmos Elephant, winner of the Air Max Day 2016 Vote Back campaign.

But, how did the "Chosen 1" come to life? How did it become so iconic and revered by many?

As a retailer Asics Gel Lyte 3 Mujer hailing from Tokyo, Japan, what some call the global epicentre of sneaker collecting, atmos has had a long standing relationship with Nike. Working on their first collaboration back in 2001, one of atmos’ most revered collaborations was the elephant print and jade accented Air Max 1, released in 2007.

For atmos’ creative director, Koji, the inspiration was simple and Nike Air Huarache Womens straightforward. Coupling elephant print with vibrant jade accents, the combo was born from the atmos team’s love for the Air Jordan III and this idea of an elephant showering in the wild. Adding to the idea’s organic appeal, bringing elephant print Nike Air Max 270 Damen to an Air Max was something Koji had longed to do before ever working on the 2007 collaboration.

Now a decade later, the design is back on shelves thanks to votes from all over the globe, complete with all the classic Asics Gel Lyte 5 Womens elements, and most importantly, a stamp of approval from the atmos team that made it all possible.

The Air Max 1 atmos elephant will be released in South Africa this coming weekend on Nike.com and select stores. Price for now is unknown.

Nike have been around for a long long time and over the years they have made some really awesome shoes. Do you remember the original Nike Air Max 90’s? They were released in 1990 so some of you should remember!

Well if you do, I have some awesome news for you. Nike have brought back the Nike Air Max 90’s as well as the Air Max 1 and 180 in two versions. The first is the OG, Adidas Superstar Femme which is the vintage version and then the Engineered Mesh “EM” version which incorporates Nike’s new dynamic Engineered Mesh technology. Both versions still have the original Air bag cushioning that was used back in 1990!Nike Air Max 97 Mujer  

I got myself a pair of the Air Max 90’s OG in Laser Blue from my store of choice, The Cross Trainer. There is honestly nothing bad I could say about the them. It is really comfortable and I feel like I am walking on air. No wonder it is called “Air Max”. I am so tempted to go buy one of the other colour ways as they all are really nice looking and each pair is unique.

The Nike Air Max 90 OG is really well made. It is a white leather and mesh upper. It has a strip of black leather running up the side which adds strength and durability to the shoe. In the black leather you will find the words ”Air Max” which Adidas ZX Flux Femininoreally adds to the coolness of the shoe. The laser blue colour is used on the air pocket, on the back of the shoe and the lace eyelets. At the back of the shoe it has Nike, the famous swoosh and AIR. I always love this part of the shoe as it lets the person behind you know what shoe you are wearing! There are also extra lace eyelets to allow for custom lacing. The white leather runs to the front of the shoe which will protect it from minor damage as well as protecting your toes when you walk into something!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.