Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 10:38pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Telecommuting Jobs »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Community
   The Grapevine
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Telecommuting Jobs
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Telecommuting Jobs  (Read 569 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Telecommuting Jobs
« on: Jun 25th, 2002, 12:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I notied people talking about working from home in the other thread and I thought I should post this since it's somewhere I looked at before my job allowed me to work from home.

http://www.tjobs.com

Also, I read recently about a new airline that employs only telecommuters for reservations, etc.  They put a line in your house and when you're "on the clock" they put it in the rotation and if an incoming reservation comes in you take it there at your home. I'm assuming they also put some sort of terminal in your home that allows you to process a reservation/purchase.  The airline was called Blue Sky or Sky Blue, or something like that.. arge I can't recall for sure.  There was a bit about them in a recent Newsweek.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.