Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 1:23am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « The 30th AMA Show. . . What a bunch of BEEP!! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Other Television Shows
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   The 30th AMA Show. . . What a bunch of BEEP!!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The 30th AMA Show. . . What a bunch of BEEP!!  (Read 316 times)
Bumper
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

A Virginia Member of  the RED SOX Nation

mrbumper2003  
View Profile

The 30th AMA Show. . . What a bunch of BEEP!!
« on: Jan 14th, 2003, 11:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If I had wanted to listen to an BEEEEP evening of  BEEEEP, BEEEP, has been BEEEEP disfunctional BEEEEEP wacko BEEEEEP freaks, attempting to host a BEEEEEP Award Show, spout on and BEEEEP on . . . . . .
I could have turned the BEEEEEEP sound to BEEEEEP  BEEEEEP  BEEEEEP  BEEEP BEEEEEP . . . . . . .

. . . . .well, you get the picture.  What an unfortunate way to celebrate the 30th Annual celebration.

now, I am by far no prude.  You can't say much that I haven't heard before, or even said myself.  BUT this is a PUBLIC tv show, broadcast to millions, sponsored by major corporations WANTING and NEEDING viewers to try and buy the products they promote.  Somebody ought to get his BLEEPING ass fired for letting that shit go on!

I finally got tired of listening to an evening of BLEEPS, and various "entertainers" trying to shock and out BLEEP each other, and moved on to another channel.  I suspect that many others did the same.  Not exactly the vision the show's producers and sponsors had when they agreed to let the BLEEEP, semi-talented Osborne family host.  It sure did take away from what could have been, a very special evening for the viewers and the artists.

. . . . . . Just my BLEEEEEP opinion.
IP Logged

If U R reading these old posts, know that we were once a great, active cyber-community, but as in all things..Time moves on. This is now a Ghost Town.
chickmama
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Eat more Chicken

CarlaW70
View Profile Email

Re: The 30th AMA Show. . . What a bunch of BEEP!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14th, 2003, 3:05pm »

Wow, I missed it, and I don't think I'm sorry I did!
IP Logged
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Praying for FN members/family health & happiness

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

Re: The 30th AMA Show. . . What a bunch of BEEP!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18th, 2003, 11:24am »

I totally beeeepin' agree, Bump.  I clicked it on a couple of times but that's about it.  I did catch a quickie of the Osbourne's bit on The View.  They voiced an opinion much the same as yours.  There were so many beepin' beeps happening, no one knew what they were saying except beepidybeepbeepbeep.  So what's the beepin' point  Huh   phfffffft
IP Logged

"Senility Prayer"...God grant me...
The senility to forget the people I never liked
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference."

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.