Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 2:34pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Conviction »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Other Television Shows
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Conviction
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Conviction  (Read 711 times)
Colleen
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Proud to be Canadian!

View Profile

Conviction
« on: Mar 18th, 2006, 2:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Has anyone watched this show.  The maker of Law and Order brought us this show.  I watched it by accident the other night and now Im hooked and seen another show last night, and again I was impressed.  It's really well done.  It has an all-star cast.

Here is something I found on the show.

The latest new legal drama series from Emmy Award winner Dick Wolf ("Law & Order"-brand series) and NBC Universal Television Studio, "Conviction" is a fast-paced, character-oriented story focusing on the lives of young Manhattan assistant district attorneys and the challenging, emotional cases they confront.  

The ensemble cast includes Stephanie March (reprising her role as Assistant District Attorney Alexandra Cabot from NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"), Milena Govich ("Rescue Me"), Eric Balfour ("Six Feet Under," "The O.C."), Anson Mount ("In Her Shoes," "Line of Fire"), J. August Richards ("Angel"), Jordan Bridges ("Mona Lisa Smile," "Dawson's Creek") and Julianne Nicholson ("Kinsey," "Ally McBeal"). The series was created by Wolf.  

In the new drama, the complexities of the cases are matched by the personalities of those who prosecute them. Cool yet dedicated Alexandra Cabot (March) has returned to the New York City District Attorney's office as a bureau chief after an extended stint in witness protection. Jim Steele (Mount) -- her Deputy District Attorney -- oversees the ambitious assistant district attorneys. They include Nick Potter (Bridges), who is from a wealthy family but abandons his cushy job at a private law firm to join the district attorney's office in New York City -- and he soon gets an eye-opening introduction to the chaos and danger pressing in on his fellow young prosecutors.  

Also involved are: Billy Desmond (Richards), a street-smart but brilliant attorney who has big political aspirations; Sara Finn (Nicholson), an ambitious, wide-eyed attorney whose optimism and compassion sometimes leave her vulnerable to the rigors of the job; Brian Peluso (Balfour), whose bad-boy charm and active personal life sometimes spill over at work, and Jessica Rossi (Govich), who has risen from a working-class upbringing to become one of the office stars.

IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

Re: Conviction
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31st, 2006, 8:16am »

I want to see this but I dont have time, ever... but someone who has watched this, can you explain how they brought Cabot back? I loved her on SVU, but if she was in Witness Protection how did they bring her back?
IP Logged
Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 31st, 2006, 2:47pm »

I didn't see the first show, so I don't know. I love having her back though!
IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
Colleen
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Proud to be Canadian!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Apr 6th, 2006, 11:31am »

I didnt see the first show either sry, Ambrit.  Im with I4S, i love having her back too.
IP Logged
Colleen
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Proud to be Canadian!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 19th, 2006, 9:09pm »

Is anyone watching the Season Final.  It is so intense!!!  Im freaking out here, I never expected this.
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

It's mine now, and you can't have it!

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: May 22nd, 2006, 9:14am »

Yeah, I watched the SERIES finale last Friday. Yeah, they're cancelling the show.
IP Logged

TAR10 Early Faves
Bilal & Sa'eed
Duke & Lauren
Dustin & Kandice
Lyn & Karlyn
Peter & Sarah
Vipul & Arti
Colleen
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Proud to be Canadian!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 22nd, 2006, 10:14am »

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Where did you see that?  I cant find anything that says that the show is being cancelled.
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2006, 10:23am by Colleen » IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

It's mine now, and you can't have it!

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: May 22nd, 2006, 1:53pm »

I read it here: http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=4475?tag=gumballs;img;4.
IP Logged

TAR10 Early Faves
Bilal & Sa'eed
Duke & Lauren
Dustin & Kandice
Lyn & Karlyn
Peter & Sarah
Vipul & Arti
Colleen
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Proud to be Canadian!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: May 22nd, 2006, 5:10pm »

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Thanks for the link.  My b/f and I watched the show, and i said that there was no cliff hanger and he said that was probally becuse the show wasnt coming back.  He was right.  I really love the show, to bad it isnt coming back.
IP Logged
Julia
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Texas bound forever

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11th, 2006, 6:34pm »

I wasn't too fond of the show.. I watched it because I am a huge law and order kid and my favourite Law and Order is SVU so of course I was so excited to have Alex back, but it wasn't the same Alex that was on SVU... I am disappointed that it was cancelled before we could learn how Alex came out of Witness Protection
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.