Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 11:22am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Survival of the Richest »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Reality Television Shows
   Other Reality Shows
(Moderators: Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Survival of the Richest
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Survival of the Richest  (Read 376 times)
Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

Survival of the Richest
« on: Apr 3rd, 2006, 11:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Survival Of The Richest
SURVIVAL OF THE RICHEST matches people from opposite ends of the American dream to see if rich and poor can work together. Hosted by Hal Sparks (Queer as Folk), the six-episode series takes a group of seven wealthy young people, with a combined worth of over $3 billion, and pairs them with seven working class individuals who have a collective debt of $150,000. Forced to live together, the well-to-do contestants have the chance to prove they can survive without their parents' money for the first time in their lives. For the working class folks, the experience is a chance to dramatically improve their lives. Challenges vary from living richly at the race track to cleaning up the spectator stands following the event, as well as contributing to the construction of a house for Habitat for Humanity. Each week, one team will be eliminated until the final team walks away with a large cash prize.  

SURVIVAL OF THE RICHEST is from RDF Media with executive producers Joe Houlihan (Vacation Swap, I Hate My Job), Zad Rogers (The Town That Wants To Win), Stuart Krasnow (Average Joe, Cold Turkey, America's Most Talented Kid) and Seven (My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé, The Bachelor), with consulting producer Kevin Williams (Average Joe, Cold Turkey).  

IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

Re: Survival of the Richest
« Reply #1 on: Apr 3rd, 2006, 11:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Fidays at 8pm / 7 Central

On the WB
IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.