Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 7:56pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Least Favorite Teams Based On the First 3 Legs »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Gossip, News & Recaps
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Least Favorite Teams Based On the First 3 Legs
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Least Favorite Teams Based On the First 3 Legs  (Read 2475 times)
JaMalle
ForumsNet Member
USA 

B~E   N~I~C~E   E~V~E~R~Y~O~N~E

jaydeef1@aol.com
View Profile

Least Favorite Teams Based On the First 3 Legs
« on: Jul 21st, 2004, 1:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So far I'm disappointed in Chip/Kim for aligning with the twins then vigorously picking a fight with them causing a standoff. They haven't race well at all and continue to lead the end of the tail of a donkey. lol Always 2-3 from last place isn't good and so far this is what they are.

Marshall and Lance are very harsh. Now believe me, I would screamed louder at Mirna for what she did because that would cost me time. I would of been in her face the whole time while my brother would of went to go to the other counters. I'm glad that he gave Mirna a short chewing out but still, they aren't having fun; they're not enjoying the experience; and they are not racing well. I mean, they may only be doing bad because of luck and I mean that but that still doesn't excuse the way they handled the situation and they should of tried to make a way to gain back the time they lose which they didn't in each case (out of gas, flat tire, and not finding white chocolate).

Brandon/Nicole have also disappointed me alot. I mean, how can GOD help you when you're double-crossing every team at every chance you see available that will get you ahead? I hope that they don't believe GOD likes what they have been doing these first three episodes. lol To be honest I think they are a pretty strong team and will do well.

The last team or should I say person is Mirna form Chalr/Mirna. She hasn't done good. She rather take risky detours than anything else. It's great that she's having fun but sometimes it can waste time. Also she is so worried about Phil and her looking good fro him that she'd rathe rnot drive and wait to look pretty. She also is for some odd reason wanting to build alliances with others. Even when they were backstabbed they still trusted the manipulating Brandon/Nicole, even after they were being helped and aligning with competitors Jim/Marsha. Girl, get a clue. lol Grin And Mirna seems to talk to Charla like she's a baby. I've noticed this episode when she was reading directions and such. I love Charla and her determination but I guess they can keep doing what they've been doing which is manipulating foreigners to help them and feel sorry for them because they have the best record if I'm not mistaken. Two second place finishes and one 4th place I think. Pretty good.

That's all for me but I'm curious to see who everyone else dislikes and what their reasonings are.  Wink
IP Logged

This is Mail Mail reporting live from Toldeo.
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Least Favorite Teams Based On the First 3 Legs
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21st, 2004, 10:22am »

Well, I HATE the brothers. Reminds me of bullies. That's all.
IP Logged
oceanavenue447
ForumsNet Member
USA 

i mISs YOu CHarLa  :(

oceanavenue477
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 23rd, 2004, 3:11pm »

Marshall and Lance becuz one of em called Mirna a word meaning female dog.......And Brandon and Nicole,becuz I dont like backstabbers in TAR(if u backstab in survivor though thats fine)
IP Logged

CHARLA AND MIRNA....EVERY ONE KNOWS THEY SHOULD HAVE WON...WHEITHER U LIKE THEM OR NOT....AND I REALLY HATE COLIN AND CHRISTIE
sweetmisery
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

I am The Game!

burnedbutbest   sweetmisery+99
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 25th, 2004, 11:31am »

Well its every man for himself. Backstabbing is still fine in the Amazing Race in my opinion, as long as youre ready to get the consequences. If you can get away with it, and win the million dollars, then do it! There are no rules that backstabbing aint allowed.

Teams I hate, Chip and Kim(Chip especially), the brothers, and Charla and Mirna. I know some of you likes Charla and Mirna, but I think they whine a lot. They always say the world is mean to them, and always complain, yet they themselves are taking advantage that one is a midget, pretending to be totally helpless and in need...
IP Logged

"When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous blood-sucking monsters always want'n more... more... MORE! And if you give it to them, you'll get plenty back in return."
--- Homer Simpson

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 9:49am »

As you say sweetmisery, "its every man for himself" or "it's every team for themselves". So what Charla does is perfectly fine.  Grin
IP Logged
luci
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 11:32am »

We do not care for the brothers Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and
can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 3:17pm »

on Jul 26th, 2004, 11:32am, luci wrote:
We do not care for the brothers Roll Eyes

Grin Same here!
IP Logged
sweetmisery
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

I am The Game!

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 3:28pm »

Yeah I know its fine, but she whines a lot and make it sound like she is that oppressed... I cant stand whinners who are guilty with what they whine about.
IP Logged

"When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous blood-sucking monsters always want'n more... more... MORE! And if you give it to them, you'll get plenty back in return."
--- Homer Simpson

JaMalle
ForumsNet Member
USA 

B~E   N~I~C~E   E~V~E~R~Y~O~N~E

jaydeef1@aol.com
View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 4:53pm »

No one cares for the borthers.  

Of course backstabbing is fine but the consequences are the people may not like them. I'd be fine with the Kwins dropping a yield on Chip/Kim and finally getting rid of them. In fact, someone needs to use their yield soon because I need to see more conflict. lol
IP Logged

This is Mail Mail reporting live from Toldeo.
sweetmisery
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

I am The Game!

View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: Jul 27th, 2004, 3:03pm »

I second that! Conflict makes good TV. Running around beating other teams at places is what we see every week. More spice please!
IP Logged

--- Homer Simpson

oceanavenue447
ForumsNet Member
USA 

i mISs YOu CHarLa  :(

oceanavenue477
View Profile Email

« Reply #10 on: Jul 28th, 2004, 11:42am »

Umm....ive never heard charla and mirna say the world is bad to them,and if brandon and nikki can lie to everyone to getthemselves further than charla should be able to get people to help her by saying "i need a doctero"
IP Logged

CHARLA AND MIRNA....EVERY ONE KNOWS THEY SHOULD HAVE WON...WHEITHER U LIKE THEM OR NOT....AND I REALLY HATE COLIN AND CHRISTIE
tattooedbeauty
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Happy Thanksgiving.

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Jul 28th, 2004, 12:14pm »

I HATE the 2 brothers as well as Kim/Chip. I don't like Colin and his woman either~  Undecided Undecided
IP Logged

Happy Autumn.

Survivor China Winner- Todd.

AR winner- Rachel & TK

sweetmisery
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

I am The Game!

View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Aug 1st, 2004, 12:33pm »

on Jul 28th, 2004, 11:42am, oceanavenue447 wrote:
Umm....ive never heard charla and mirna say the world is bad to them,and if brandon and nikki can lie to everyone to getthemselves further than charla should be able to get people to help her by saying "i need a doctero"

If you have seen the first 2 - 3 episodes, they were complaining a lot about how the others are mean and underestimating them. It would have been justifyable IF they are really in the dumps, and more especially dont do their share of mean/rudeness.  

And if you ask me, lying to other teams are understandable since its a race. But lying to those who arent involved is pretty low. Making them think that it is a dire emergency.  
IP Logged

--- Homer Simpson

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Aug 4th, 2004, 7:42am »

What I can't stand about hypocritical Charla is how she is constantly spouting that she is proud of herself for doing things just like a "normal" person and doesn't use her size to manipulate people when that's EXACTLY what shes doing (see above comments - the doctor comment, the "please help a little person find a taxi" comment in epi 2)  Good for her riding the horse - glad you can do something new and exciting - but stop the hypocrisy

and Mirna....man she bugs me like nothing I've seen before.  Interrupting Colin when he was talking to someone, butting in lineups, etc etc etc and THEN getting upset when others don't like them?? sorry honey - ever heard of the golden rule or karma? it's gonna bite you in the butt sooner or later!
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Aug 4th, 2004, 10:53am »

Luckily, people don't get eliminated by being voted off by other people. :laff:

Go Charla and Mirna!!!  Cool
IP Logged
ilovemymariners
ForumsNet Member
USA 

BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!! I LOVE MY RUSSEL CROW!!!

marinermojo
View Profile WWW

« Reply #15 on: Aug 4th, 2004, 8:50pm »

The teams I hate are...  The brothers are actually okay.. There not the Best.. I hated Bob and Joyce! THEY DROVE ME NUTS!!!!!!! And I hate The Bowling moms.. I'm glad they don't have any money anymore!!!
IP Logged

Survivor: Bobby, Jeff, Jenifer

The Amazing Race 6: ROCK ON FREDDY AND KENDRA! I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU!

The Amazing Race 7: RON AND KELLY ARE MY FAVORITE TEAM! THEY ROCK MY SOCKS! GO RON AND KELLY! #1!!!!!!!!!!! I'M THE #1 FAN!

GO LYNN AND ALEX AND UCHENNA AND JOYCE TOO! YOU GUYS ROCK ALSO!

sweetmisery
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

I am The Game!

View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: Aug 8th, 2004, 10:58am »

Red, you and I have the same feeling baby!

Anyways I have nothing against Charla and Mirna, I just dont like their style...
IP Logged

--- Homer Simpson

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: Aug 8th, 2004, 9:19pm »

Glad to see someone agrees with me - it's not them as people per se, but rather the hypocrisy that they seem to live by
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Aug 9th, 2004, 12:52pm »

on Aug 4th, 2004, 7:42am, Red wrote:
What I can't stand about hypocritical Charla is how she is constantly spouting that she is proud of herself for doing things just like a "normal" person and doesn't use her size to manipulate people...

Now when did Charla say that? I must have missed it.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: Aug 10th, 2004, 7:31am »

shes done it a couple of times that ive noticed...in getting taxis to stop...in getting people to stop to ask for help...granted she has done a lot...but it is a race and if you're going to use your size to your advantage just dont say you're not - thats my point.
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #20 on: Aug 10th, 2004, 11:12am »

on Aug 10th, 2004, 7:31am, Red wrote:
... but it is a race and if you're going to use your size to your advantage just dont say you're not - thats my point.

Sorry I wasn't clear earlier...  Wink

What I was asking was when did she SAY that she "wouldn't use her size/handicap"? Again, I might have missed it, because all I hear her say is that people think she's weak and she's small, but it's an advantage blah blah blah... which for me, is not true, since other teams are NOT underestimating her, that's why nobody helps them sometimes.

About the topic, I still hate the brothers, although if I force myself to forget that I am angry with them, I find their humor sometimes funny...
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.