Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 12:46am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 3 July 27, 2004 Discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Gossip, News & Recaps
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 3 July 27, 2004 Discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 3 July 27, 2004 Discussion  (Read 451 times)
Addams
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

Episode 3 July 27, 2004 Discussion
« on: Jul 28th, 2004, 5:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

the model doing the eating thing - yeah I can't imagine.  

What I found touching about the food eating session was how patient the guys were.  They didn't yell or rant or rave.  They were really respectful of how their partner felt.  I was touched by this and also the respect that they showed again "at the mat" for each other.

The twins I am not so fond of.  I can't connect to them so far (last night was my first chance to watch the show and I really enjoyed it by the way).

I think that the one sister should have said how proud she was of the other one who did the eating.  

Finally I don't know what the big deal was about eating the caviar.  If I was there with my husband I know for sure I would have been the one to eat anything.  I may eat crow over this later but I really think I would have been like the guy who plowed through it with sips of that drink or some other foods.  Many did not try to eat other foods with it which I don't think was very smart.  

In the end it didn't affect the outcome but showed the guys have a lot of sensitivity.  Nice to see imnsho.
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Episode 3 July 27, 2004 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28th, 2004, 5:54pm »

I liked the differing flights in the beginning of the episodes.  There was only 1 problem.  Usually with the spread of flights, there is a task with times of operation that bunches the team up.  What took away from alot of suspense, is that there was none, and it was easy to predict the last place team.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2004, 5:56pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Episode 3 July 27, 2004 Discussion
« Reply #2 on: Jul 29th, 2004, 12:42pm »

Yeah sonic. Normally, each team will caught the other teams in the airport or any terminal (bus, boat), and they will be equal in their standing from there. 30 minutes into the show, I immediately notice that Bob and Joyce were missing. I then thought that they will be the next one to be eliminated. No surprises. (But then when the twins and the moms were shown, I went 'Oh, I forgot about them!')

I haven't tasted caviar yet, but I think one mistake some made is that they drink too much liquid. It will definitely make them feel fuller faster. They should have minimized drinking, and maybe eat the caviar with bread (I think I saw bread there).
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2004, 12:44pm by JP » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.