Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 23rd, 2024, 1:39pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Freaky Letter »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Gossip, News & Recaps
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Freaky Letter
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Freaky Letter  (Read 340 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Freaky Letter
« on: Oct 25th, 2004, 5:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I got this letter in my email, and I know it cannot be true...

"Hello,

My name is Charla, from the Amazing Race 5.  I heard your a fan of mine and I wanted to say Thank You for being my fan.  If you would like to give me your number I don't mind calling you and talking with you?  I have been so busy these past few weeks that I don't always get a chance to check my emails.  So if you write me it may take a few days to get a response.  I enjoyed being on the show and I feel so blessed to have so many fans caring about me.  You can't imagine how special it makes me feel when people are so kind and say they were routing for me.  So if you would like I'll give you a call as soon as I can this week and we can talk.  Thanks again  

Sincerely,

Charla"

Uh, how about no! This is NOT Charla, especially since the email came from someone with the first name of Rose...   Shocked There are some freaky people out there I guess. You can't trust these people. I don't know whose idea of a joke this is!  

First of all, Charla is not exactly going to call long distance just to talk to a fan. Second, if she is so busy, she couldn't talk to people. Third, I would hope that she would have correct English...  Grin
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Freaky Letter
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26th, 2004, 11:48am »

Well, first, do you think you should get an email from Charla? How did she know your email address? Did you used it in, say, signing up for a Charla newsletter?

Second, who knows if Charla's real name is Charla Rose Faddoul or Rosalinda Charla.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 26th, 2004, 5:11pm »

Charla newsletter?   Smiley

No it was probably someone from Sucks or something... Or maybe it was YOU! Just kidding.  

Quote:
Second, who knows if Charla's real name is Charla Rose Faddoul or Rosalinda Charla.

LOL, no the persons name was Rose B-something...   Huh(Rosalinda? Where did THAT come from?  Grin)

Oh well... I just have a feeling that someone is spying on me or something...  Cheesy
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
sneezemachine
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

rjmercado87  
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 27th, 2004, 12:19am »

hey, it wouldn't be too hard to guess that you're a charla fan, charlaisamazing.
IP Logged
avsfanbuck
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Pulling W. Out for another Party!

avsfanbuck69   avsfanbuck01
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 27th, 2004, 8:51am »

Well if you call her you will be able to tell if it is her in the first few seconds by her voice. Nothing to lose
IP Logged

You all Know that Cappy is coming back for All Stars!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.