Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 2:50pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « The Amazing Race: Neighborhood Edition »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Gossip, News & Recaps
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   The Amazing Race: Neighborhood Edition
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Amazing Race: Neighborhood Edition  (Read 360 times)
roberthans
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

The Amazing Race: Neighborhood Edition
« on: Feb 24th, 2017, 6:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello,
I'm a huge fan of the show, and several years ago I created a neighborhood race that followed a similar format to the actual show.  It started out as just a small competition that I set up for several of my friends, but I filmed the first season and have since organized and filmed four more seasons.  They've gotten bigger and better each year, with teams of two racing through my neighborhood completing Roadblocks, Detours, and other challenges, and of course, eliminations at the Pit Stops.  We've also included U-Turns, Fast Forwards, and Intersections over the years, and I also created a unique challenge called the Red Zone that gives eliminated teams an opportunity to get back in to the Race.  It's amazing (no pun intended) how my friends have created some of the same drama that is on the actual show - there have been some crazy rivalries and tight races to the Pit Stop over the years!
Anyways, like I said, I've filmed five seasons (Season 5 is currently being edited), and Seasons 1-4 are on my YouTube channel.  I heard about this forum and that you all are some of the best fans of the show anywhere on the Internet, so I wanted to tell you all about my version of the Race and see if you might be willing to check it out and give me feedback!  I'm always open to new ideas for future seasons, and I hope to keep making this fan version of the show better and better every year!  And besides, fans of TAR are the reason I film my race each year and post it online, so it'd be awesome if you would check it out and see what you think!
Thanks

About Me: I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Security management video , one of my work.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.