Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 3:48am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Possible changes in the Amazing Race »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Gossip, News & Recaps
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Possible changes in the Amazing Race
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Possible changes in the Amazing Race  (Read 382 times)
richardwalter
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Possible changes in the Amazing Race
« on: Mar 1st, 2017, 2:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello,
Here are some thoughts on how to improve TAR from a fan who has seen all the TAR episodes at least twice.  Except the All Stars and Family editions.  Once was plenty for those turkeys.  

1.  Post the rules on the TAR website.  TAR shoud then monitor the fan forums and respond to any controversies on the show.
2.  Do a better job of selecting contestants.  The TAR All Stars selection shows that whoever does selection is out of touch with the TAR fan base.
3.  Have the contestants come from a wider area of the country.  A vast majority of the contestants come from California, the NYC area, Texas, and Florida.  My home state of Arizona had had only one contestant (Jon of Kris and Jon in TAR6).  Many states have never had a contestant on TAR.
4.  If TAR insists of having the opener only 1 hour, then they shoud eliminate the start in the U.S. and start it in the opening country.  The initial mad rush to the airport is dangerous and has gotten old.  I'd rather get to know the contestants in the detour and roadblack and other tasks.
5.  Bring back exciting detours and roadblocks.  Ever since India in TAR 10 the tasks have extremely lame.
6.  Stay out of big cities as much as possible.  Legs in big cities seem to be usually decided by boring and unfair taxi cab rides.  Besides we've seen almost all the interesting big city sites in past TARS.
7.  Save the the tasks for the final leg for the ending city.  I'm tired of the winners being decided not by their talents but by how quickly they get out of airports and how lucky they are with taxis.  
8.  Move the ending task out of the city and into the country.  That would eliminate the taxi factor.
9.  Have more funny teams.  We haven't had one since TAR7.
10.  Stay out of Western Europe.  It's been done to death.  Go to Bangladesh instead.
Thanks

About Me: I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Cloud Management Videos , one of my work.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.