Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 9:26pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Ozzy »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Ozzy
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ozzy  (Read 1038 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Ozzy
« on: Sep 12th, 2011, 5:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Oscar “Ozzy” Lusth (30)  
Current Residence: Venice, Calif.  
Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Cook Islands” and “Survivor: Micronesia”

Ozzy Lusth may be a surfer from Venice, Calif. but he takes the game of “Survivor” seriously. “I’m here to play in a humble way, but I’m also here to win.” This will be his third time playing Survivor, and he believes the game has made him a stronger person. “For the last two seasons, I feel it has really changed me for the better. And, I’m looking for this last, this third experience, to really be the end to it all, the redemption.”

In previous seasons, Ozzy dominated More...in challenges but did not have the best social game and was even voted out of “Survivor: Micronesia” with an idol in his possession. He has grown a lot since the last time Jeff Probst snuffed his torched and is ready to give the game another shot. “The last Tribal Council that I went through, the one that voted me off, I’ve got to let that go, but I have to be able to remember and go back and say there were signs.”  

Not only has Ozzy matured as a player, but he has also transformed his personal life. Born in Mexico, Ozzy takes pride in his heritage and his community. In 2009, he started the non-profit organization, MexicoSkateProject.org, to help grow the popularity of skateboarding and build skate parks in every town or pueblo in Mexico.  

What does he think of Coach, his competition? “Honestly, I’m actually pretty excited that Coach is here. He can be a polarizing character but I think that he respects the way that I play the game, and I respect the way he plays.”
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.