Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:43pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « John »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   John
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: John  (Read 663 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

John
« on: Sep 12th, 2011, 5:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name (Age): John Cochran (24)
Tribe designation: Savaii  
Current residence: Washington, D.C.  
Personal claim to fame: I won the Dean’s Scholar Prize at Harvard Law for an essay I wrote on the “Survivor” jury system. It was one of the few times in my life where my personal interests and academic obligations coincided perfectly.
Inspiration in life: My family.  
Hobbies: Guitar, trivia and studying the music and history of The Beatles.
Pet peeves: People who think or act like they are smarter than they actually are and people who don’t More...have a sense of humor.
3 words to describe you: Neurotic, insecure and brilliant.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: I have some of the humor of Rob Cesternino, the candor of Jonathan Penner and the intelligence of Yul Kwon.  
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: My respect and admiration for “Survivor” and my desire to make it even better. My secondary motivation is to experience some adventure and excitement in my life during a time when I otherwise feel like I’m on autopilot.  
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I have a strong sense of humor that can defuse tense situations and an ability to listen to conflicting viewpoints and devise a rational compromise that is satisfying to all parties involved. I also have a slender frame that doesn’t take up much space in a crowded shelter.  
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I understand other people and how they function. Sure, I’m bright and have an extensive knowledge of “Survivor,” but none of that does any good unless you’re able to figure out the reasons why other people do the things they do. Not only can I do that, but I’m also confident that I can leverage their desires and motives in a way that best serves my game.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.