Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 11:08pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Rick »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Rick
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rick  (Read 740 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Rick
« on: Sep 12th, 2011, 5:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name (Age): Rick Nelson (51)
Tribe designation: Upolu  
Current residence: Aurora, Utah
Personal claim to fame: My family and my ranch.
Inspiration in life: My grandfather. He built a very large ranch with his own determination and sheer willpower.  
Hobbies: Team sorting, hunting, riding and playing on my horse.
Pet peeves: Quitters and lazy people who don’t keep their word.
3 words to describe you: Outgoing, strong-willed and self-motivated.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: J.T. He played a great game and won. He is country, strong-More...willed, a great competitor, good to get along with, not a quitter and true to his word in the end. I’d like to think if you put 15 years on him, he would mirror me - except I’m better.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to prove that you can survive with next to nothing for 39 days and be one of 23 people in the world to be named “Sole Survivor.” (And a million dollars would be nice).
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m used to living out in the elements on a daily basis. I’m a hard worker. I can build a fire, shelter and I can hunt and fish. I’m easy to get along with, always have a positive attitude and a lifetime of little tricks to make life nicer while camping in the dirt.  
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: After applying 14 times, I am driven and very determined to win the game. I will stop at nothing!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.