Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 3:08am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Base of Replica Handbags the bag »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Base of Replica Handbags the bag
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Base of Replica Handbags the bag  (Read 788 times)
joeychen
ForumsNet Member
Barbados 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Base of Replica Handbags the bag
« on: Mar 5th, 2016, 12:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Alright fashion lovers I have some fantastic news. Let’s go back about a month ago. . I told you all about the Replica Handbags UK Sale superb site Qara Argentina and their selection of handsome man bags. Well great news, they added women bags to their collection! That’s right femme bag lovers, you can now get your hands on a gorgeous bag by this designer.You won’t see any big bold over-decorated bags in this collection, the Qara line is all about being stylishly simple. The bag pictured above is the Qara Mia hobo a simple lightweight over sized hobo made of Fendi Outlet top-grain leather. A perfect day or school bag! Go check it out!So after browsing around on eBay trying to find the perfect bag to blog about, I stumbled upon this discontinued Louis Vuitton Violet Vernis Reade GM Bag.About the Bag: This bag is in gently used condition. The bag does have color transfer on the base of Replica Handbags the bag and on some of the side area. With the color being so dark, it is a little difficult to notice. . .the interior is spotless. . .the handles are a nice golden honey color with one small ink mark on it….the inside tab states "Louis Vuitton Paris Made in France"….the date code is #TH1929….the bag measures 18.5″ x 14″ x 7.9″ (very roomy)…the interior has a zipped pocket…the hardware is still shiny. This item is in gently used condition with flaws here and there….so if you are picky about every detail on a bag, then this bag is not for you….but if you are looking for a gorgeous discontinued bag in a vibrant color with lots of Burberry Outlet life left in it….then you are at the right place.These bags will be available in September at Neiman Marcus as well as in the Judith Leiber stores located in Las Vegas, Atlanta, New York and Costa Mesa, Calif. Price range for this collection ranges from $2,000 to $10,000.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.