Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 20th, 2024, 12:08am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « A Brief Chat with Coby Archa.... »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   A Brief Chat with Coby Archa....
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Brief Chat with Coby Archa....  (Read 1262 times)
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

A Brief Chat with Coby Archa....
« on: Nov 21st, 2006, 10:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I recently asked Coby his thoughts on Cook Islands now that we're approaching merge time...

MS: Now that we're facing the merge on Survivor, what are your thoughts on the end game and who's left?
Coby: The one I think is playing the best game...or I should say who is playing the hardest, is Jonathon. He is working what should have been his boot for the past 3 votes now! Like him or not this guy knows how to play. He is growing on me just for sheer respect of his game.

Candice I love or hate from week to week or even moment to moment. She is definitely getting the Steph Jr. edit. A strong female who does well...and whines a lot.

Yul is screaming winner but for some reason I still see Candice and some other random white person in the final 2.

I think Yul and Becky will make final 4 but unless they can pull the stops out...their ass is grass.

Ozzy is the best one out there...but he isn't paying attention...that target on his back is so big, there is no way the other team can miss it.  I think he is next.

I think the challenges (except all the Palau rip offs) have been really good this year! good job survivor!!!  

As a few of you may know, Coby has a new television project brewing, I wanted to give him the chance to plug it here...

MS: Rumor has it that you just finished taping a new post-Survivor television project.  Care to share with your fans here at ForumsNet?
Coby: Aww, thanks!  The show is called 'Tease'.  It's like Iron Chef but for hair.  Lisa Rinna (of Dancing with the Stars fame - MS) is the host and I am the co-host. It will premeire on Oxygen on Jan 10th..in primetime!  I got it because of 'Survivor'...and not because of 'Survivor'. One of the woman casting Survivor was also casting the pilot for 'Tease' and she thought of me.  I still had to audition for the part of a contestant.  I competed againt the people that do the American Idol hair...and I won!  The producers loved me so much they created the part of the co-host for me on 'Tease', they said they wanted me in every episode...I am very, very lucky.

MS: Best of luck with that...we'll be watching!
So, any new pics of you and Baby Janu you can share? She must be getting so big!
Coby: I don't have any pics of us on this computer ;(  but you can look for new pics of me in the 'Tease' ads!  I will be standing right next to Lisa (I am sure she is thrilled about that! (laughs)
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: A Brief Chat with Coby Archa....
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 10:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Good going Scribe!  Really enjoyed that.  

And congratulations to Coby. Marking my calendar now for Tease.   :clap:
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.