Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 20th, 2024, 12:59am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Hi guys, its Jenny from Cook Islands! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Hi guys, its Jenny from Cook Islands!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hi guys, its Jenny from Cook Islands!  (Read 6487 times)
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Charla and Mirna shall win Allstars!

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Hi guys, its Jenny from Cook Islands!
« Reply #15 on: Jan 13th, 2007, 11:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks for taking your time to answer this, about the drawing I know of the controversy and thats why I asked however I suspected it was soemthing nice like that and nothing twisted like other people claim, I have another question though.

If the original tribes hadn't been divided in two do you think you might have made it further?
IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Jan 16th, 2007, 3:48am »

Hello Jenny, welcome to forumsnet. I do hope you can feel that we are the nicer lot here. Tongue

Just have a few questions for you -
1. What was the main reason for you to cast your vote for Ozzy (I think) to win?
2. How would you play the game again if you had another chance? (So that you win, lol)

Again, welcome to forumsnet. Grin
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
RealityFan
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Go Kirby!

cpo0408   CPO0408
View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Jan 23rd, 2007, 2:59pm »

Hey Jenny I thought you were awesome! Grin

You said you watched S12. Who was your favorite contestant?
IP Logged
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Jan 24th, 2007, 5:57am »

JENNY! Oh my gosh, Jenny, you were my pre-show favorite! This will sound stalker-ish but every time I read a recap of the show I was ALWAYS looking for what you did. And I was always wondering when you were going to make a confessional on the show. And I read the extra video recaps and I remember about how you found the water and it was never on the show. Yes. I am scary. And you were my chosen Survivor for the Cook Islands Plays Big Brother Game (as.proboards107.com)  Tongue

Second off, I think it must be comforting to know you're ouster was a terrible strategic mistake.  Smiley

ANYWAY!

What do you guys do when you're bored? When you're not working or doing anything... do you just sleep? Or do you talk about whatever?

And also, how long was Cao Boi talking to you when Ozzy, Flicka, and Cao Boi 'explored' their way onto your island?
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Jan 24th, 2007, 5:19pm »

woooooooo hooooooooooo!

Jenny's online!    Grin

That would be Jenny "the Bears fan".   lol
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2007, 5:22pm by lakelady » IP Logged
AgentSurvivorJenny
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: Jan 24th, 2007, 5:42pm »

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't been around...been very busy with work now that Survivor and the holidays are over.  MediaScribe emailed me encouraging me to check back here to answer more of your questions.  So here I am!

Alexander, if the original tribes did not divide into two and had I remained on Puka, I believe that if we had lost a challenge either me or Cao Boi would have been voted off next.  To be honest, I bet it would have been me before Cao Boi, even though he was annoying.  Cao Boi was very resourceful, teaching us how to make fire, maintain the fire, eat off the land, skin chickens, tie knots, etc.  He was VERY good that us young, city folk knew how to do these things if we wanted to survive past Puka.  Wasn't that nice of him?  So, in comparison, he had great skills and knowledge, and was more of an asset than me.  I think that the other three Y/B/B probably saw me more as a threat.

Popo...I really didn’t make my decision until after all the TC questioning.  I went into that tribal really not knowing whom I would vote for.  I guess you could say that because I didn’t have a tight bond with Yul/Becky/Brad from Puka days, and because I never got to know Ozzy, I went into that final TC with a clean slate.  

Yul is definitely athletic, intelligent and strategic in his game.  I totally respect that.  But I have said many times, I am a physically competitive person (I play competitive volleyball) and I gave my vote to Ozzy for that reason.  I could relate more and respected Ozzy's competitive game more.  Granted they were equally matched in Outwitting, Outlasting, and Outplaying.  They just played the game differently.    

Given another chance at the game and what I would differently, I would have spoken up at tribal council.  Other than that, I feel that I was playing the game well and was on the right track.  I was just vicitim of a bogus vote-off.  If I had spoken up, however, I KNOW I would have been in the game and gone to the end.  I was able to talk my way out of previous votes, so I know had I said something and talked my way out of the bottle vote, I would have continued doing that until I made it to the end.

Reality_Fan, my favorite S12 contestants were the final three Aras, Terry & Danielle (in that order).  I LOVED Terry's competitive game, but I really LOVED how Aras was always there on his tail, pushing himself.  I admired that.  And, Danielle...well she's a tough cookie and hung in there.  

MK...Kumusta!! I'm very flattered that you were such a big fan of mine!  It means so much to me to have connected with so many kababayans back home in the Philippines!  Salamat!

To answer your questions, 1) assuming you are asking post-boot, when we were bored we pretty much watched DVDs the whole time...went on a couple fishing expeditions...sometimes were treated with massages...i liked to draw and decorate the Losers Lodge alot...write...read...EAT...ha!  if you are asking what we did when we were bored on the island...not much.  if we weren't working, we slept...sat around...talked to others...slept.  tried to play games like, 20 questions and hangman.  we HATED the down days because it was so hard to burn the day away.  we just wanted challenge days.  3) when CaoBoi, Ozzy & Flica stumbled on our island, he wasn't talking as much as it was portrayed.  sure it SEEMED like a long time, but they were there for only about 15 minutes.  its just when CaoBoi talks, he never shuts up and it continuous, so 15 mins feels like 15 hours...lol!  He's a great guy, though.  He's super cool.
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Jan 24th, 2007, 5:49pm »

Quote:
Reality_Fan, my favorite S12 contestants were the final three Aras, Terry & Danielle (in that order).  I LOVED Terry's competitive game, but I really LOVED how Aras was always there on his tail, pushing himself.  I admired that.  And, Danielle...well she's a tough cookie and hung in there.

I would love to meet Terry.  Aras and Danielle were in Cocoa Beach last year.  Didn't get to talk to Aras but Danielle was a sweetheart.  

Are there any other Survivors you would really like to meet?  I can't WAIT to meet Cao Boi.    Cheesy
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #22 on: Jan 24th, 2007, 9:02pm »

Thanks Jenny for answering those questions for us even though you're so busy!

You're awesome! Grin
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: Jan 25th, 2007, 1:29am »

Yay Jenny! Thanks for answering my questions. Cheesy You must be really busy with [ugh]work[/ugh]  ( Wink ) so thanks! Smiley
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Jeff
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Get down tonight ;)

jjh295   hane295
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: Jan 25th, 2007, 1:01pm »

Hi Jenny. Any questions I may have had for you, you have already answered. I just wanted to post thanking you for dropping by. It's always nice to get the perspective of someone who has been on the show.
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.