Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 22nd, 2024, 12:30pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Queensbury Jewellers of Leeds »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Queensbury Jewellers of Leeds
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Queensbury Jewellers of Leeds  (Read 393 times)
Yvonneli
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Queensbury Jewellers of Leeds
« on: Mar 3rd, 2016, 7:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Huge congratulations to you and Anthony Big thanks also to Strapless Bridesmaid Dresses London Wedding Photography team, 'Photographs of Your Wedding', a duo who have their own special style of documentary wedding photography"Mia and Alex of 'Photographs Of Your Wedding' were absolutely brilliant.

Vicky runsher ownVintage china hire businsess (more of which I'll be blogging about soon) and used her Art Deco tea setsto theme the tables.We halved the ballroom, one side was the ceremony, the other side a 1940s styled supper club.Regardless of whether you prefer towering heels or pretty ballet flats, finding the 'perfect' pair of wedding shoes is usually pretty high up on the list of most Brides to be.

Leaves, instead of flowers, were scattered down the aisle, by one very cute little Bride's Attendant, and a proud moment below as Mary makes her way to the ceremony, with her Father Moments like this captured on camera, always, always take my breath away"Our ceremony was magical and heartfelt, and gave me happy little chills that lasted all night.Donal Casey of Pollen Flowers was absolutely BRILLIANT.

I think my work reflects the years of experience I have had and my artistic flair.The Ball Room had been set up in the style of a formal wedding reception to offer visitors a flavour of how Claridges could look on their wedding day (I hear several wedding venue bookings were made on the day from visiting Brides-to-be).Cherish your Sunday folks, it's back to work for most of us tomorrow!Oh, how I did a little dance of excitement when she said "Yes!amp;quot; "We feel lucky to have stumbled on another gem with our Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses florist, Tessa Papworth.Saw one and went, We re doing that!amp;quot;"Ideally, you should contact two or three companies prior to making a decision.It's true, that the 'real weddings' that feature on our little Style Diary have to have a certain something about them.Looking for a pretty sparkly headband to pretty up that Spring/Summer outfit?I have lots sorted for the wedding as we are both very excited, especially after this shoot!And incase any of you were wondering Stef's response?With Friars Court, we found that not only could you have the reception in the gardens, the barn or in a marquee, but also they have several licensed areas (including some outdoors) to have the civil ceremony.I hadClinique foundation, concealer and pore refiner.I would highly recommend the company I bought mine from Passion for Petals these were also perfect for tables because they aren’t dyed so wouldn’t stain the table cloths if they got wet!At least I hope it is for you I am really excited about this latest wedding feature it's just so perfect forLove My Dress!Regardless of the name given to this post-wedding photoshoot, the opportunity can be a huge amount of fun, and provides a chance for you to truly rock out in that wedding dress of yours for one last time.Paris organizers somehow pull it off without any permits as a total rogue flashmob.SO many things need to be taken into account, don't they?For now, I hope you enjoy this interview style feature between these two fabulous photographers Plus Size Bridesmaid Dresses Over to Sam and SequoiaLove My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Mirrorbox PhotographyLooking for suppliers?Her freelance business has allowed her a great deal of flexibility and freedom.Once we had decided on the venue, that decided much of the styling of the rest of the weekend.And also because I thought I couldn't have it!he then had the date of our wedding stamped in in a typewriter font to make it unique.Rebekah also created 2 fabulous 6 foot high canvases for the room, of Grace Kelly in 2 very beautiful couture gowns.amp;quot;Love My Dress UK Wedding Blog All Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Elton Mogg Looking for suppliers?It boils down to the couple getting married and what they want.What about this beautiful Thai silk 50's inspired dress with very full skirt and scooped neck-line.

Hayley and Danny's wedding rings were supplied by Queensbury Jewellers of Leeds Sweet Sea Shells"My mother in law made the cake and I decorated it with real shells that I had collected over the months.Pearl has also drawn inspiration from her extensive personal vintage clothing collectionAll the lace used in Pearl's designs is antique lace, sourced from vintage outlets and custom dyed, meaning the range is 100% ethical, and Pearl works closely with a skilled dressmaker who helps to realise her vision.to enjoy with them on their next visit.One of the Brides I look forward to blogging about in the very near future, is the lovely Jo Barnes.that's Jennifer Aniston's on-screen motto!

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.