Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 10:27pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Titleist 915F www.forsalegolfuk.co.uk »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Titleist 915F www.forsalegolfuk.co.uk
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Titleist 915F www.forsalegolfuk.co.uk  (Read 462 times)
Alisa66
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Titleist 915F www.forsalegolfuk.co.uk
« on: Aug 23rd, 2016, 9:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Titleist 915F Fairway Wood There was never much doubt that this would be a festive and welcome occasion for the women golfers. They fretted over how the defections among the top-ranked men might hurt the overall Olympic effort for golf, but were happy to see the turnaround by those in attendance.

Titleist Vokey SM5 Tour Chrome Wedge Golf made a triumphant return to the Olympics at Rio following a 112-year absence and the sport's bosses are confident it has done enough to secure its Olympic status beyond the Tokyo 2020.

TaylorMade R15 Hybrid  There was a unifying spirit to get this done and that was probably the most gratifying thing for me. … Every player had choices. While we were disappointed in some of the decisions that were made, I have to say you have to respect their personal decisions for why they didn’t attend. And at the same time you have to applaud the players for being here because they, and their caddies, are really heroes as far as I’m concerned for making this happen.

Ping G25 Driver Sale Volkswagen’s works council head Bernd Osterloh said in an interview with Bild on Friday that the suppliers are being “reckless and asocial” in their disregard for workers by stopping the deliveries.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.