Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 6:09pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « by the numerous creators »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   by the numerous creators
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: by the numerous creators  (Read 516 times)
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

by the numerous creators
« on: Oct 27th, 2017, 1:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A song can Sheng family situation
2017-07-1505: 06: 28.0 a song can love a song 24108 Shengjia Guo Guangming Daily, Guangming Daily / enpproperty -> [Bright] Forum Author: Liuwen Jia state theory, history, national outlook, outlook on culture Of the cultivation and dissemination, it is not a grand interpretation of ambitious, abstract abstract abstract, and need to wake people's common memory, fit people's emotions. Hong Kong's return to the 20th anniversary of the singer Zhang Mingmin  once again sing 'my heart in China.' This is the first 33 years ago, old songs, there are still stones around the ring. In 1984, Zhang Mingmin for the first time in the Women's UGG Footwear Spring Festival Evening stage to sing 'my heart in China', touched a generation. When he UGG Women's Boots returned to the motherland in 1997, he sang the song again. Three important nodes of the concert, the home and the country's exhortation, from one generation to another UGG Mittens person's ear. What is the feelings of the country, what is cultural identity, what is the national cohesion? If the theoretical explanation, fear is thousands of words is also difficult to exhaustion. But it is true that these emotions cheap ugg boots for sale often flow into the melody of the sung, written into Adidas Honey Mid the chanting of the chant, into the streets of the streets of the chat, the forum microblogging message, as people do not feel the daily life, silent There are weight, but no significant dew but at any time can lead to resonance. Think about it, Nike Air Force 1 when we talk about the national spirit, perhaps the ear echo is Xian Xinghai's 'Yellow River Cantata', the immediate emergence of Xu Beihong's 'horses', some poems in the minds of roar - Ji Hongchang's 'country Breaking the way, I think this head, 'Zhu Cheap Ugg Outlet On Sale De's' self-confidence can go back to the sun, the river is still UGG Fingerless Gloves war flag red ', Chen Yi's' five years Bi blood turn the sea, a Dan heart according to the Han flag. ' If we were asked what the feelings of the country, the older people may unconsciously hum the 'my motherland' 'the story of the UGG Womens Gloves spring', the Wholesale Ugg christian louboutin pas cher UGG Kids on Sale Boots younger people may think of 'I and you' 'country' ' They tell the same Nike Air Jordan story in different ages, and use different melodies to spark the harmony between generations. The melody, the painting, the verse, the image, the concise expression of the feelings of the public. Their existence provides us with a more stereoscopic view: in a multicultural buy moncler uk era, cultural narratives associated with 'patriotic' 'country' and 'national feelings' have always had a strong force. May UGG Gloves For Women be for today's young people, the big words hanging in the mouth a bit funny, but for the war movie 'Nanjing! Nanjing! 'Shed tears, because the film' Mekong action 'for the Chinese anti-drug police social appeals, but are heavy' Chinese heart 'expression. Their existence is also a reminder: the concept of the state, the concept of history, national concept, cultural concept of cultivation and dissemination, it is not a grand new balance pas cher interpretation of the grand, abstract abstract abstract, and need to wake people's common memory, fit people's emotions. Sometimes, a book that endless spirit, a poem will be able to Sheng under; how many classes are not necessarily see the effect, but a song was able to capture the soul. Cherish those cheap ugg boots Kids UGG Boots online by the numerous creators in the public life left the 'golden sentence', they are often the country and the family, the shortest bridge between the nation and the individual. The year of Zhang Yiming again open voice, the sound is still surprisingly clear, and 'my heart of China' has experienced more than 30 years of reform history of China, but it is the vicissitudes of life. It is like a metaphor - in the ever-changing history still has a constant emotion, tightly hugged a nation. 'Guangming Daily' (July 15, 2017 edition)
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.