Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 3:22pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « "Why Do You Always Yell At Me?" »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   "Why Do You Always Yell At Me?"
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: "Why Do You Always Yell At Me?"  (Read 353 times)
TAR_Addict
ForumsNet Member
USA 

mrsparkle33333   mr+sparkle+33333
View Profile

"Why Do You Always Yell At Me?"
« on: Apr 26th, 2005, 8:51pm »

Last Time on TAR_Fan’s Amazing Race the teams traveled from Madagascar to Cape Verde and Tom and Sarah were saved by an NEL.

12:33 A.M: Carson and Aaron depart. They must fly to Madrid, Spain and find their clue inside the Museo del Prado. “I’ve always wanted to go to Spain,” Carson says. “I wonder if there’s good shopping there!”

2: 45 A.M: Marcus and Alexandra leave. “Alexandra, lets go!” Marcus yells. “Why do you always yell at me?” Alexandra says. “I need a new partner.”

3: 19 A.M: Mary Ann and Christopher leave. “We’re going to be first place this time,” Christopher says. “I hope,” Mary Ann says.

3: 29 A.M: Linda and Andrew depart. “We’ve got to beat Mary Ann and Christopher,” Linda says, “They’re our biggest competition.”

4: 15 A.M: John and Chris depart. “We sucked last leg,” Chris says, “We need a victory.”

4: 47 A.M: Avina and Khali depart. “We’re going to the country of Madrid,” Khali says. “No, we’re going to the country of Spain. Madrid is a city,” Avina says. “Whatever,” Khali says, “I never was good at geography.”

5: 05 A.M: Erika and Ace leave. “I’m so ready to get on with this race,” Ace says, “I want my million dollar check.”

5: 06 A.M: Tom and Sarah depart with no money and no bags. Some locals help them. “We’ve got a little bit from the locals and the other teams,” Tom says, “I hope this doesn’t slow us down too much.”

Carson and Aaron get to the airport first. They book a flight through Sal, Cape Verde and London. Unfortunately for them it’s not the fastest flight to Madrid.

Marcus and Alexandra get to the airport and learn about a faster flight to Madrid via Paris. There are only enough tickets left for one team. While Marcus is booking the flight, Alexandra asks him, “What are you doing?” “Shut up!” he says. “Is this the fastest flight?” she asks. “Shut up!” Marcus says again. “Marcus, if you tell me to shut up one more time I’m breaking up with you!” They get on the flight but later learn their flight to Paris is delayed.  

All of the other teams get on the flight to Madrid via London, which now arrives 30 minutes before the other flight because of the delay.

Flight 1 lands. Linda and Andrew get a taxi first and find the museum first. They see the yield mat. “We choose to yield Mary Ann and Christopher,” Andrew says.

Mary Ann and Christopher arrive a minute later. “Oh s***!” Christopher says. “Calm down,” Mary Ann tells him.

Linda and Andrew get the clue. They must take a taxi to the Parque del Buen Retiro and find their next clue at Alfonso XII’S mausoleum.

All the teams on flight 1 pass Mary Ann and Christopher. The hourglass runs out just as Marcus and Alexandra get to the clue.

Linda and Andrew find the mausoleum and get the clue. “Detour, Row or Roses?”

In Row, teams must row a slow boat all the way across the park’s lake and search the docks for their next clue.

In Roses, teams must find the park’s rose garden and search 15 flower pots. Only one has the clues in it.

Linda and Andrew- Row
John and Chris-Row
Carson and Aaron-Roses
Tom and Sarah- Row
Khali and Avina-Roses
Erika and Ace- Row
Mary Ann and Christopher-Row
Marcus and Alexandra-Roses

In the lake, Linda and Andrew have trouble rowing and John and Chris pass them.

In the garden, Carson and Aaron and Khali and Avina find it extremely difficult to find the flower pots.

John and Chris get the next clue first. They must get their next clue at the Plaza de Toros Monumental de Las Ventas, the world’s biggest bullfighting ring. “Wow,” John says, “bullfighting, cool!”

Linda and Andrew find their clue in the lake and head to the bullfighting ring.

Carson and Aaron and Khali and Avina work together to find their clue at the rose garden. They find the correct flower pot and take their clues.

All of the other teams finish rowing to get their clue with Marcus and Alexandra trailing.  

John and Chris get to the ring first. “Roadblock, Who’s ready to run with the bulls?” Chris chooses to do it.

In this Roadblock, one team member must get in the ring with 10 bulls and run to find one of the 8 clues on the ground.

Chris gets in the ring and gets his clue. They must now take a taxi to the Palacio Real de El Pardo, the 5th pitstop in a race around the world.  

Andrew does the Roadblock. He quickly gets the clue. “It’s going to be a race to the pitstop with John and Chris,” Andrew says.

In a tight race….

Phil: “Linda and Andrew, you are team #1. You have won a trip to Mexico you can enjoy after the race.” “How did we beat John and Chris?” Linda asks.

Phil: “John and Chris, you are team #2.” “Oh crap,” John says, “we got lost on the way here.”

Carson and Avina do the Roadblock.

Phil: “Carson and Aaron, you are team #3.”  

Phil: “Khali and Avina, you are team #4.”

Tom does the Roadblock.

Phil: “Tom and Sarah, you are team #5.”

Ace does the Roadblock and gets hit bad by one of the bulls. He gets the clue but has to go to the hospital and get stitches. “I hope he’s okay,” Erika says, “and I hope we’re not last.

Christopher does the Roadblock and gets the clue.

Marcus does the Roadblock and finishes less than a minute behind Christopher.

As three teams battle it out to the pitstop…

Phil: “Erika and Ace, you are team #6.”

Phil: “Mary Ann and Christopher, you are team #7.”

30 seconds later…

Phil: “Marcus and Alexandra, you are the last team to arrive. I’m sorry to tell you that you’ve both been eliminated from the race.”

They walk away happy from the experience and ready to take their relationship to the next level.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.