Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 5:29am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Re: All star TAR with fourteen teams!!!!!!!!!!!!! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Re: All star TAR with fourteen teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: All star TAR with fourteen teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1736 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Re: Re: All star TAR with fourteen teams!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Jul 22nd, 2005, 4:14pm »

for me it's

millie n chuck
linda n karen  
brian n greg  
jon n al
and last but certainly not least, lol charla n mirna

But I gotta say, Charla's got a temper in this one. LOL!
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
eztoopido
ForumsNet Member
Peru 

i miss u too babe!

View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: Jul 22nd, 2005, 5:51pm »

LEG two
Barcelona, SPAIN

After the mandatory rest period that allowed teams to eat, sleep and mingle with the other teams; Charla and Mirna begged for money to the other teams:
   Charla: “C’mon Peach, I’m only asking for 5 dollars or even 3. Please.”
   Peach: “OK.”
   Mirna: “So far we’ve collected 30 dollars.”
Aaron and Arianne weren’t so happy with Charla begging:
   Aaron: “They’re sneaky. I just can’t trust them. I think they’re a big threat if they continue on the race.”

Millie and Chuck, who arrived at 3:40 p.m., will depart at 3.40 a.m.
   Chuck: “Drive yourselves to Devesa beach.”
Teams have to drive to Devesa beach where they would have to use metal detectors to find a buried treasure box in a 40 ft2 marked area. What teams don’t know is that inside the treasure boxes there will be airline tickets to Barcelona, departing at 11.00 a.m., 11.30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Once a team opens the box they will find out their departing time.
   Millie: “Hours of operation: 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.”
   Chuck: “Looks like we’re camping on the beach.”

Just five minutes after Millie and Chuck, Linda and Karen left Punt de Gantxo:
   Karen: “You have 100 dollars for this leg of the race.”

At 3:52 a.m., Aaron and Arianne left the Pit Stop:
   Arianne: “Our lead over the bottom teams has now banished because of the faith of the clue.”

At 3:58 a.m.:
   Kris and Jon: “We’re going to the beach.”

Nancy and Emily, Jon Vito and Jill, and Brian and Greg departed at 4:10 a.m., 4:45 a.m. and 4:50 a.m. respectively.

Half an hour later, Mary and Peach left Punt de Gantxo:
   Mary: “We’re having so much fun this time. I think it’s because Peach has experienced this before and she is no longer stressing over what’s gonna happen next.”

At 5: 23 a.m. Lena and Kristy left the Pit Stop.
On the way to the beach Lena and Kristy got lost, which allowed Jon and Al (5:30 a.m.), alliance members Debbie and Bianca (5:47 a.m.) and Blake and Paige (5:50 a.m.) to pass them.

At 6 a.m. all the teams, except for Paul and Amie, and Charla and Mirna, were getting ready to start looking for the next clue.
   Amie: “I hope we catch up with everybody.”
   Mirna: “Thirteen teams will receive 100 dollars, one team will receive 0. I think that’s us.”

On the beach, teams started to look for the boxes. The first team to find one was Millie and Chuck:
   Millie: “Make your way to the top of La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. There you will find your next clue. Inside the box you will find your airline tickets to Barcelona.”
   Chuck: “Millie, we got the 12:00 p.m. flight.”
   Millie: “I hope that’s not the last one.”

The last two teams made it to the beach and grabbed their metal detectors.
   Amie: “I found one! We’ve got the 11.30 a.m. flight.”
   Paul: “Excellent.”

Debbie: “We got the 11 a.m. flight. It looks like we’re leaving Valencia first.”
   Jill: “Jon! I found one. It’s the 11 a.m. flight!”

Eventually, all teams got the clue and directed to the airport. On the first flight to Barcelona were: Debbie and Bianca, Lena and Kristy, Jon and Al, Blake and Paige, and Jon Vito and Jill.
On the second flight were: Aaron and Arianne, Paul and Amie, Kris and Jon, and Charla and Mirna.
And on the last flight to Barcelona were: Nancy and Emily, Linda and Karen, Millie and Chuck, Brian and Greg, and Mary and Peach.
   Paul: “Our flight got delayed.”
   Amie: “No way. I cannot believe how much bad luck we have.”

Nancy: “Emily, Aaron and Arianne’s flight got delayed. It seems we’re all in a tie.”
   Emily: “We’ll beat them mom.”

The 11 a.m. flight arrived in Barcelona, and alliance members Lena and Kristy and Debbie and Bianca were the first to leave the airport.
   Kristy: “It feels so great to be number one!”      
On their taxi, Jon and Al took a chance to relax and watch the beautiful city of Barcelona:
   Al: “I love Spain.”

Just as the top 5 teams were heading to La Sagrada Familia, one of the most important works of Gaudi in Spain, the teams in flight 2 and 3 were boarding.

Debbie and Bianca, and Lena and Kristy made it first to the cathedral:
   Lena: “Excuse me, Sir, how do I get to the top?”
   Sir: “Take that path.”
   Kristy: “Gracias.”

On top of the Sagrada Familia, the two gril teams found their next clue:
   Debbie: “Detour.”
A detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons. In this detour, teams have to choose between Flame-wheels and Flamenco. In Flame-wheels teams have to cycle through the city of Barcelona following a marked route in a map. While the bicycles would be just outside the cathedral, the route covers 10 km and teams could get really tired. In Flamenco, teams would have to get themselves to Tablao Flamenco Cordobes and once there, search among similar-looking flamenco dancers for the woman pictured in the program, who would give them their next clue. If Teams found the wrong woman, she would take their program, forcing them to get a new program and try again. What teams who choose the Flamenco option don’t know is that the next location to go after they receive their clue is the finish line of the Flame-wheels detour.
   Bianca: “Girls, let’s do the cycling one.”
   Lena: “OK.”

Blake: “Let’s follow the girls, Paige.”

Jon: “Let’s do Flamenco.”
   Al: OK.”

Jon Vito: “Flamenco, Jill.”
   Jill: “Yeah.”

While the leader teams were doing the detour, the other 9 teams were landing in Barcelona.
Paul and Amie, and Mary and Peach got a quick lead.
   Mary to the taxi driver: “Rapido, please, we’re in a race.”

The clowns and Jon Vito and Jill arrived at the Flamenco detour. Jon and Al gave their program to the wrong woman and had to try again. Jon Vito and Jill, however, got lucky and found the correct woman.
   Jill: “Make your way to the Rincon de Aragon restaurant where you’ll find your next clue.”
Just as Jon Vito and Jill were heading to the restaurant, Jon and Al got their next clue.”

On top of Sagrada Familia, Paul and Amie, Aaron and Arianne, Kris and Jon, Brian and Greg, and Mary and Peach decided to go for the the bikes. Linda and Karen, Nancy and Emily, Charla and Mirna, and Millie and Chuck went for Flamenco.

Paige: “Blake, I see the route marker!”
Blake and Paige got first to Rincon de Aragon Restaurant and ripped open their next clue. Just behind them were Lena and Kristy and Debbie and Bianca.
Opening their clue, the three Teams discovered their first Roadblock, a task that only one team member can perform. No person can perform more than seven Roadblocks on the entire race.  
   Lena: “For those with Spanish taste. I’ll do it.”
   Bianca: “I’ll do it.”
   Paige: “We’re in a restaurant, Blake. You do it.”
In this Roadblock, one team member had to eat a bowl of Gallinejas, which is deep fried lamb’s intestines.
   Blake: “That sounds aweful.”
Just as the 3 teams started eating, Jon and Al and Jon Vito and Jill arrived at the roadblock.
   Jill: “Honey, you do it!”
   Al: “I’m doing it.”

Kristy: “C’mon Lena, you can do it.”
   Lena: “This is horrible.”

Blake ate it all and beat the competition, receiving the next clue first.
   Blake: “Direct to Real Mayor Palace, the Pit Stop for this leg of the race. Warning: The last team to arrive may be eliminated.”
   Paige: “You rocked, Blake.”
Al and Jon Vito finished next, leaving Lena and Bianca still at the roadblock.”
   Debbie: “You can do it, honey. I know you can.”

Phil: “Blake and Paige, you’re team number one.”
   Blake: “Great!”
   Phil: “As the winners of this second leg of the race you’ve both won a vacation to Latin America.”
   Paige: “Awesome.”

Phil: “Jon and Al, you’re team number two.”

Phil: “Jon Vito and Jill, you’re team number three.”
   Jill: “Thanks.”

The rest of the teams that chose the cycling detour arrived at the restaurant and found the girls still eating the Gallinejas.
   Paul: “I’ll do it.”
   Kristy: “Lena, hurry up. All the teams are catching up.”
Lena and Bianca finished after the struggles and directed to the Pit Stop. Lena and Kristy arrived in fourth and Debbie and Bianca in fifth.
   Bianca: “That roadblock was hard.”

Now, the teams that chose flamenco caught up with the rest of the teams at the restaurant. The battle to avoid elimination was up.
Arianne and Paul finished with the gallinejas and directed to the Pit Stop.

Phil: “Aaron and Arianne, you’re team number 6.”

Phil: “Paul and Amie, you’re team number 7.”

Still at the roadblock, Karen, Nancy and Charla defeated the younger teams, arriving in 8th, 9th and 10th respectively.

Kris: “Jon, eat!”
   Millie: “Honey, you’re doing fine.”
   Peach: “You can do it, Mary. You can beat them.”
   Brian: “This is horrible dude. I’m doing my best.”

In the end the battle continued between the sisters and the brothers who were still at the restaurant.

Phil: “Kris and Jon, you’re team number 11.”

Phil: “Millie and Chuck, you’re the twelfth team to arrive.”

Brian finished before Mary and grabbed a taxi to go directly to the Pit Stop.

Mary: “I’m sorry, Peach.”
   Peach: “Don’t worry. That looked nasty.”

Phil: “Mary and Peach, you’re team number 13.”
   Peach: “No way! Where are the brothers?”

Phil: “Brian and Greg, I’m sorry to tell you, you’ve both been eliminated from the race.”
   Brian: “The taxi driver took us to the wrong place and that made us waste valuable time.”

[/b][b][b][/b]
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2005, 6:12pm by eztoopido » IP Logged

that's hot......
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: Jul 22nd, 2005, 8:49pm »

Sorry Brian and Greg.

Looks like Charla has yet another eating roadblock! LOL!!
IP Logged

^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Odvetar
ForumsNet Member
Dominican_Rep 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Jul 23rd, 2005, 8:39pm »

GO MILLIE AND CHUCK!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2005, 8:40pm by Odvetar » IP Logged
eztoopido
ForumsNet Member
Peru 

i miss u too babe!

View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: Jul 25th, 2005, 6:20pm »

LEG Two
So far.....  

DETOUR:  
FLAME-WHEELS: blake n paige, lena n kristy, debbie n bianca, paul n amie, aaron n arianne, kris n jon, brian n greg, mary n peach.  
FLAMENCO: jon vito n jill, jon n al, linda n karen, nancy n emily, charla n mirna, millie n chuck.

ROADBLOCK:
blake
lena
bianca
jon vito
jon (jon n al)
paul
arianne
jon (jon n kris)
brian
mary
karen
nancy
charla
chuck

Here's the leaderboard:  
FIRST:blake n paige
SECOND:jon n al
THIRD:jon vito n jill
FOUTH:lena n kristy
FIFTH:debbie n bianca  
SIXTH:aaron n arianne
SEVENTH:paul n amie
EIGHTH:linda n karen
NINTH:nancy n emily
TENTH:charla n mirna
ELEVENTH:kris n jon
TWELFTH:millie n chuck
THIRTEENTH:mary n peach
FOURTEENTH:brian n greg =====> eliminated
IP Logged

that's hot......
CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #20 on: Jul 26th, 2005, 7:38am »

Now Brian and Greg were elimianted... I liek them!
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
eztoopido
ForumsNet Member
Peru 

i miss u too babe!

View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: Jul 30th, 2005, 5:37pm »

LEG three
Moscow, RUSSIA

Real Mayor Palace was the second Pit Stop in a race around the world. Here teams had a mandatory rest period of twelve hours.

Blake and Paige, who were the first to arrive at 3:51 p.m., will depart at 3.51 a.m.
   Paige: “Go back to Madrid and find the Devil in the park.”
Teams have to go back to Madrid. Once there they have to figure out that the Devil in the park is a statue called the Fallen Angel, which is in El Retiro Park.
   Blake: “You have 90 dollars for this leg of the race.”

Jon and Al departed the Pit Stop at 3:55 a.m.
   Al: “Proceed by bus.”

Three minutes later, Jon Vito and Jill left the Palace.
   Jill: “So far, we’re doing great. And we love Spain.”

Blake and Paige arrived first at the bus station and found a 6 a.m. bus to Madrid. The clowns and Jon Vito and Jill also got on the 6 a.m. bus to Madrid.
   Blake: “The sisters and Deb and Bianca have an alliance but I don’t think it will affect us.”

At 4:45 a.m., Lena and Kristy opened their clue. Five minutes later, Debbie and Bianca opened theirs.
   Bianca: “Lena, let’s share a cab.”
   Lena: “OK.”
   Debbie: “Our alliance has reduced to two teams. I hope that won’t happen again.”

Aaron and Arianne left the Pit Stop at 5:20 a.m.
   Aaron: “I’m so happy the brothers are out; they were a big threat.”      

Paul and Amie departed the palace at 5:25 a.m.

At 5:40 a.m., Linda and Karen directed to the bus station too.
   Karen: “Sir. Would you please lend me your cell phone for a few minutes?”
   Taxi driver: “Of course.”
   Karen: “Thanks. Linda, you call.”
   Linda: “Hi. I want to know that departure time of earliest bus to Madrid.
              At 6 a.m.? Thanks.”
   Karen: “We can’t make it to the bus station in time. It’s already five to six.”

Blake and Paige, Jon and Al, Jon Vito and Jill, Lena and Kristy, Debbie and Bianca, Aaron and Arianne and Paul and Amie got in the first bus to Madrid.

When Nancy and Emily (5:42a.m.) and Charla and Mirna (5:45 a.m.) arrived at the bus station they found the moms. There, they were informed that the second bus to Madrid would leave Barcelona at 7 a.m.
   Charla: “It seems the bottom feeders are gonna catch up with us.”

Kris and Jon left the Pit Stop at 6:00.
   Jon: “We’re in a hurry.”

Millie and Chuck (6:10 a.m.) and Mary and Peach (6:20 a.m.) were the last teams to leave the palace and direct to the bus station.
   Peach: “Mary still feels guilty about the roadblock, but I wouldn’t have done it any better.”

In the bus station, Millie and Chuck, Mary and Peach and Kris and Jon discovered that there was an express bus to Madrid that would arrive 20 minutes before the 6 a.m. bus.
   Peach: “We’re so taking this bus.”

At last, Charla and Mirna, Nancy and Emily and Linda and Karen took the second bus, which arrives in Madrid an hour after the first bus.
   Emily: “Now, I’m so worried about being last.”

Millie and Chuck, Mary and Peach and Kris and Jon arrived first in Madrid and directed to El Retiro Park to find the statue.
Mary and Peach found the clue first and ripped it open.
   Peach: “Fly to Moscow, Russia and direct to the Kremlin.”
   Mary: “We’re going to Russia!”
The three leading teams decided to team up and go to a travel agency to get the best flights possible.

The second bus carrying seven teams arrived in Madrid.
   Paige: “We’re first Blake!”
   Blake: “Let’s go and find the statue.”

All teams made it to the park and found the clue instructing them to go to Russia. Jon Vito and Jill went to a travel agency and the rest of the teams went straight to the airport.

Kris and Jon: “We got tickets for a flight that arrives in Moscow at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning.”
Kris and Jon, Millie and Chuck and Mary and Peach directed to Moscow via Vienna.

Jon Vito and Jill would arrive in Moscow at 12:00 p.m. the following morning.
   Jon Vito: “Now, we’re heading to the airport. Our flight is via Frankfurt, in British Airways. So far, we’re the only ones in this flight.”
Jon Vito’s statement proved wrong when Debbie and Bianca got in the same flight to Moscow.
Meanwhile, Aaron and Arianne and Paul and Amie got tickets to Moscow via Paris. Their flight was expected to arrive in Russia at 12:40 p.m.
Blake and Paige, Jon and Al and Lena and Kristy directed to Germany in the same flight as Debbie and Bianca and Jon Vito and Jill. Once in Frankfurt, the three teams hoped to get a better connecting flight to Moscow.

The last bus arrived in Madrid.
   Nancy: “To El Retiro Park. Quick!”

Charla and Mirna got first to the clue.
   Mirna: “Let’s go to the airport.”

In the airport, Linda and Karen got tickets to Paris, where they caught up with Aaron and Arianne and Paul and Amie. While Nancy and Emily and Charla and Mirna directed to Frankfurt.

In Frankfurt, Nancy and Emily and Charla and Mirna caught up with the other teams, but the battle for the better flights just started.
In the end, just Jon Vito and Jill and Debbie and Bianca got in the direct flight to Moscow from Frankfurt.
Meanwhile, in Vienna, Mary and Peach, Kris and Jon and Millie and Chuck boarded their flight to Moscow, expected to arrive at 11 a.m.
   Mary: “As it seems, we’ve got a good lead over the other teams.”
In Paris, Aaron and Arianne, the moms and Paul and Amie boarded their flight to Moscow.

While eight teams were heading to Moscow, Blake and Paige, Charla and Mirna and Jon and Al got a flight that would arrive at 2 p.m. to Moscow via Oslo.
Lena and Kristy and Nancy and Emily directed to Prague, where they would board a flight expected to arrive in Moscow at 1:30 p.m. But their connecting flight got delayed and now they would get to Russia at 2.30 p.m.
   Kristy: “We’re in a tie for last place with Nancy and Emily.”

At 11 a.m., Kris and Jon, Mary and Peach and Millie and Chuck got to Moscow.
Mary and Peach were the first to grab a taxi and direct to the Kremlin.
   Mary: “We’re in first!”

In the Kremlin, Mary and Peach encountered the first of only four Yields on the entire Race. At a Yield, one Team can force another to stop racing for a pre-determined time period. Teams can exercise their Yield power only once during the Race, so they must decide when it’s in their best interest to use it.
   Peach: “We choose not to yield.”
After having decided not to yield, the sisters opened their next clue.
   Mary: “Detour. Horse power or Man power.”
A detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons. In this detour, teams have to choose between Horse power and man power. In Horse power, teams have to take one of the carriages just outside the Kremlin and direct to Novospasskly Monastery. While in this task, teams would be given only the name of the location (no maps or whatsoever), they are allowed to ask for help and directions to people. In Man power, teams would go by foot to the same location, but they would have to follow a marked course in a map and wouldn’t be allowed to ask for help to other people.
   Peach: “Let’s go for Man power. At least in this one we would know exactly where to go.”
   Mary: “OK.”

Kris: “Jon, I think we should do the horse one.”
   Jon: “Yeah. In that one we can ask for directions.”

Millie. “Let’s do man power.”

On the way to Novospasskly Monastery, Kris and Jon got lost, even though they were instructed exactly where to go by a police officer.
   Jon: “We aren’t good at driving carriages. These horses have a will of their own.”

In the end, the three teams got to Novospasskly Monastery at the same time.
   Chuck: “Get yourselves to Zvezda Stadium, where you will find your next clue.”

On the way to the stadium.
   Mary: “I know for sure we have at least an hour lead over the other teams because at the travel agency we checked the other flights.”

Mary’s statement was right. At 12 p.m., Debbie and Bianca and Jon Vito and Jill arrived in Moscow.
   Bianca: “Let’s grab a taxi. Debbie, go!”

While Debbie and Bianca and Jon Vito and Jill were on their way to the Kremlin, The three leading teams got to Zvezda Stadium. There, teams encountered a Roadblock.
   Millie: “The person who performs this task must have quick arms and keen eyes.”
A roadblock is a task that only one member of each team can perform. No person can perform more than seven Roadblocks on the entire race. In this roadblock, one team member must put on protective gear and step into the goalie's position. The team member has to block 5 slap shots from a team of professional hockey players.
   Chuck: “I’ll do it.”
   Kris: “Honey, you do it.”
   Mary: “I suppose I’m doing it.”
Mary, Jon and Chuck started blocking the shots.
   Millie: “You’re doing great, Chucky.”
Meanwhile, Debbie and Bianca found the clue in the Kremlin and opted for Man power, while Jon Vito and Jill went for Horse power.
Jon Vito and Jill couldn’t find the Monastery, which allowed Debbie and Bianca to find it first.
   Debbie: “This city is so beautiful.”

At the roadblock, Mary defeated the men, surprising everybody.
   Peach: “Girl power!”
   Mary: “Go to Tver' Museum, in the city of Tver’, the Pit Stop for this leg of the race. Warning: the last team to arrive may be eliminated.”
Minutes after Mary and Peach left the stadium, the boys finished the task and directed to the Pit Stop as well.

Phil: “Mary and Peach, you’re team number one.”
   Mary and Peach: “Great!”
   Phil: “As the winners of this third leg of the race, you’ve both won a vacation to exotic Mexico.”
   Peach: “Awesome!”

Phil: “Millie and Chuck, you’re team number two.”

Phil: “Kris and Jon, you’re team number three.”
   Jon: “Thanks, Phil.”

At Zvezda Stadium, Debbie and Bianca found the clue.
   Bianca: “Roadblock.”
   Debbie: “It’s my turn now.”
Minutes later, Jon Vito and Jill got to the roadblock.
   Jon Vito: “I’ll do it.”
   Jill: “Great.”
   Bianca: “Debbie, you just need to block two more shots!”

The 12:40 p.m. flight arrived in Moscow. Paul and Amie were the first out of the airport.
   Amie: “We choose not to yield.”
   Paul: “At least yet.”
Paul and Amie and Linda and Karen chose Horse power, and Aaron and Arianne chose Man power.

At the stadium, Debbie completed the roadblock and joined Bianca.
   Debbie: “The last team may be eliminated.”

Phil: “Debbie and Bianca, you’re the fourth team to arrive.”

Phil: “Jon Vito and Jill, you’re team number five.”

Eventually, Paul and Amie, Linda and Karen and Aaron and Arianne directed to the roadblock. Aaron, Paul and Linda volunteered to perform the task.

Phil: “Aaron and Arianne, you’re team number 6.”

Phil: “Linda and Karen, you’re the seventh team to arrive.”
   Linda: “Great.”

Phil: “Paul and Amie, you’re the eighth team to arrive.”

At last, the 2 p.m. flight got to Moscow.
   Paige: “We’re so behind the rest of the teams. I’m worried.”
At the Kremlin, the three teams decided not to yield. Charla and Mirna chose Horse power, while the clowns and the siblings went for Man power.
The three teams got to Novospasskly Monastery at the same time.

The last flight to Moscow arrived at 2:30 p.m.
   Emily: “We’re in tie for last place with the sisters. Mom, we have to beat them.”

Lena: “We’re so behind.”

At the Kremlin, Nancy and Emily found the yield.
   Emily: “If we don’t yield the sisters, we may get eliminated.”
   Nancy: “We choose to yield Lena and Kristy.”
After having yielded the sisters, Nancy and Emily opted for the Man power task.

When Lena and Kristy arrived to yield mat, they couldn’t believe it.
   Kristy: “I cannot believe they yielded us.”
   Lena: “Oh my god! We’re so behind. I can’t believe it.”
   Kristy: “That’s it for us. We’re gonna be eliminated.”

At the roadblock, Mirna fell behind, allowing Paige to beat her.
   Paige: “Pit Stop.”
   Blake: “You rocked, sis.”

After Mirna completed the task, Al did it too.

Phil: “Blake and Paige, you’re team number nine.”

Phil: “Charla and Mirna, you’re team number 10.”

Phil: “Jon and Al, you’re team number 11.”
   Al: “We’ll take that.”

Nancy and Emily found Novospasskly Monastery and directed to Zvezda Stadium.

Lena: “The time is up. C’mon.”
   Kristy: “Detour. We’re going for Man power, I’d rather run now.  
               I’m still angry with Nancy and Emily.”
   Lena: “I really hope this isn’t an elimination leg.”

At the stadium, Emily volunteered to perform the roadblock.
   Nancy: “You’re doing fine. You just need to block one more shot!”

Phil: “Nancy and Emily, you’re team number twelve.”
   Nancy: “Good.”
   Phil: “You decided to yield Lena and Kristy, didn’t you?”
   Nancy: “Yes. It was them or us. We had no choice.”

At the roadblock, Kristy gave her all. But still, her team arrived last.
   Phil: “I’m sorry to tell you, you’ve both been eliminated from the race.”
   Lena: “We didn’t give up. Even, after we were yielded.”
   Kristy: “I’ll always love my sister, she’s my best friend.”
[b][/b]
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2005, 5:38pm by eztoopido » IP Logged

that's hot......
TAR_4_life

Email

« Reply #22 on: Aug 1st, 2005, 3:32pm »

YAY! go Blake & Paige! *stares girlish-dreamy-like*
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #23 on: Aug 1st, 2005, 3:52pm »

omg another close one.

C/M aren't doing so good are they?
IP Logged

Pages: all 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.