Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 1:17am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Research and development of J444E ultra pure ferri »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Research and development of J444E ultra pure ferri
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Research and development of J444E ultra pure ferri  (Read 119 times)
qizhen0926

Email

Research and development of J444E ultra pure ferri
« on: May 15th, 2018, 10:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

On the morning of May 1st, cheers of the stainless steel cold rolling mill in Jiuquan Iron and Steel Co. On the same day, in order to give a gift to labor day, Hongxin stainless steel branch held a brief new product research and development ceremony. On the scene, a banner written "congratulations on the success of J444E stainless steel in Jiuquan Steel" was raised by more than 20 workers. They shouted, "I struggle, I am happy, I work, I am happy!"
310 Proveedores de tuberķa de acero inoxidable
It is understood that J444E stainless steel is a kind of steel specially developed for the automobile exhaust system. Other steel mills in China have not produced it, and there are no relevant standards at home and abroad. It is a product of its own design, research and development, and its own name. Among them, "J" represents "Jiuquan Steel" and "E" stands for "automobile exhaust". 1mm de espesor fino de acero inoxidable hoja de precios
This steel is designed according to customer demand, mainly used in automobile exhaust system. Through recycling the exhaust gas from the engine, it can improve engine combustion efficiency, reduce emission pollution, and have the advantages of energy saving and environmental protection. At present, Jiuquan Iron and steel company has J444E stainless steel mass production capacity. The success of the research and development of the steel has filled the gap in China and reached the leading level in technology.310 fabricante de precios de tubos de acero inoxidable
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.