Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:06pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Winner of TARA 2 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   Winner of TARA 2
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Winner of TARA 2  (Read 3783 times)
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: Winner of TARA 2
« Reply #15 on: Feb 20th, 2008, 6:11am »

chill guys... everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions. Popo disliking M/R doesnt affect any of us here. Just like how you guys hate someone and Popo likes that person. We just have to live with other people's opinion don't we cos not everyone shares the same opinion as every other else.  

he didnt direct his hatred towards anybody so i think its ok. it's better than him saying "whoever likes M/R are idiots.." right?

it's just like how everyone is saying how dumb my idol is. She is useless cos she is half deaf etc.. Just have to live with it. No hard feelings though. No need to get so worked up. Chill!

IP Logged
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

Re: Winner of TARA 2
« Reply #16 on: Feb 20th, 2008, 6:19am »

Making this sorta closer to TARA 2, what do you all think they'll show for the Memories special? And did the eliminated teams stay in Bintan Lagoon again this time?
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Pages: all 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.