Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 6:36pm

Sponsored by ElectronicsOutfitter.com!
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Zap2it's online Eminem guide ... »

Worst Of The Web forum discussion and other fun websites.
www.WorstOfTheWeb.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Other Fun Websites
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Zap2it's online Eminem guide ...
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Zap2it's online Eminem guide ...  (Read 1071 times)
MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

Zap2it's online Eminem guide ...
« on: Jul 1st, 2002, 6:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I just want to say that I don' t even really like rap, but I just love this guy ... he's not for everyone, and he needs to be taken with a grain of salt ... so now that I've said that ...

Online Guide to Eminem
Thu, May 23 2002 12:00 A.M.
by: Summer Seay, Zap2it.com Internet  

Marshall Mathers, Slim Shady, a movie star? From independent emcee to controversial rapper, who is the real Eminem? The world may never know. But one things for sure, since his debut album, "The Marshall Mathers EP" Eminem has garnered a fan base that’s so devoted that they’ve created some of the best, most impressive fan sites on the web.  

Just in time for the release of his highly anticipated and much publicized (would he have it any other way) new album "The Eminem Show," Zap2it has sifted through hordes of sites dedicated to the in your face performer, to bring you the very best of Eminem online.  

Enjoy the show.

http://www.eminem.com/
Eminem’s official site does nothing to disappoint, in fact it’s so full of features you’d think a fan was responsible for the rich content. You’ll find contests and the latest Slim Shady news as well as extras like jukebox skins and Eminem screenmates. Be sure and check out cute, little Eminem in the photo gallery section.  

http://www.eminemunrestricted.com/
This is the place to go for up to the minute Eminem news. Updated constantly this site also features a filmography section with a preview for Eminem’s upcoming film 8-Mile available Windows or Quicktime. Users will find a complete song list from the new album with some random lyric quotes. As if that weren’t enough, there are video clips available for streaming from the video for the first single.  

http://www.eminem2001.com/
Get your free Eminem2001.com e-mail here! When you’re done signing up for that, swing by the photo gallery, but plan on spending some time there, the archive is huge, covering magazine shoots, the young Eminem, press photos, concert, pics and so much more.  

http://www.eminemworld.com/
The fans just keep pulling out the hits! Real fans are encouraged to join in on the message board to discuss Eminem and D12 (Proof could be there now)! Get information on an album giveaway and special listening parties or check out a very interesting write up about Eminem that appeared in "The Source Magazine" in 1998, in the "Unsigned Hype" column.  

http://www.eminem-planet.com/
Here on Eminem planet, all the whack emcees better back up. Visitors can check out and order Eminem’s new book and get the lyrics for all of Eminem’s songs, including the new album! The tattoo section is a great way to get acquainted with Eminem’s body art. There’s a picture of his uncle Ronnie, his daughter Halie’s name is on his arm and of course the Dirty Dozen (D12) makes it too.  

http://www.planet-eminem.com/
You want to really get inside Eminem’s head? That actually may not be the best idea, but check out his infamous lost notebook, the one that had all of his lyrics for the new album in it. It may actually be fabricated but it’s interesting nonetheless. You’ll also find links to Eminem’s crew as well as to his rivals (you better hope your names not on that list).  

http://www.eminem2000.com/
What an impressive fan site, definitely a full time job for the webmaster. Refer to the site map if you get lost, which is very possible, there are a lot of categories. Users will find a ton of new details about "8-Miles" and "The Eminem Show" as well as the new video for "Without Me." Proof from D12 posts on this message board, why don’t you join him?  

http://www.shadyeminem.co.uk/
The UK’s got the 411 on Eminem. This comprehensive site is updated frequently to give fans the very latest in Slim Shady news. Download ring tones and logos for your phone, screensavers, wallpaper, WinAmp Skins and Midi Files. Be sure and read Eminem’s bio before you check out the photo gallery. It will be like an illustrated tour of his life.  

http://www.commercemarketplace.com/estore/allabouteminem/
Soon to be added to this site will be exclusive pictures of the stage set up for the anger management tour, be sure and check back. In the mean time there’s plenty to look at. Did you know that Eminem wears glasses? That he was beat up so badly in school that he suffered intermittent loss of vision in his right eye? That he wishes there was a Taco Bell in his backyard? All this and more in the "EM Did You Know" section.  
IP Logged

"It's hard to be free, but when it works, it sure is worth it ... " ~ Janis Joplin
Kramer
ForumsNet Member

Welcome Home Stanley! Hockeytown Loves YOU!

View Profile

Re: Zap2it's online Eminem guide ...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 3rd, 2002, 7:45am »

Eminem is definitely a character.  I like some of his stuff and some of his stuff, well, no.

My nephew lives in Clinton and Eminem lives about 2 miles away from his house.  I was informed of this as we drove past it (there is a huge brick fence surrounding his "house" (mansion) and an iron gate fence) so I didnt really get to see much other than the driveway! LOL

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that slim shady is ok in my book, but I do get a little bit tired of hearing about all of his legal problems  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Now this looks like a job for Detroit,
So everyone, just follow Steve,
'Cause we need another cup, can't you see,
'Cause it feels so empty without Stanley!

Hockeytown - Home of the Detroit Red Wings
*Go Wings Go*
MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jul 3rd, 2002, 3:39pm »

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that slim shady is ok in my book, but I do get a little bit tired of hearing about all of his legal problems   Roll Eyes

Yeah, it seems like he kinda asks for trouble sometimes ... and I think that's a shame, 'cause he's actually very talented with the way he puts words together (although he's a bit heavy with the 4 letter ones ...   Shocked Roll Eyes ).

PS ... I think that's awesome that your nephew lives so close to him .... I'd be taking the "scenic route" home all the time past his house to see if I could see him ...  Wink
IP Logged

"It's hard to be free, but when it works, it sure is worth it ... " ~ Janis Joplin
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

48936621 48936621   eastendgirlbc   eastendgirlBC
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13th, 2002, 3:57pm »

:freak:  my roomie and i really like his latest song  :bomb:  even though he is anti homosexual, etc., and we cannot stand the fact that we like his song  :dizzy:, we turn it up every chance we can get...nah nah nah nah  :confused:
IP Logged

read, study, reflect, write, read, study, reflect, spell check, write
IBBOOMN
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Aug 10th, 2004, 1:00pm »

Kramer,

I know where Marshall lives also.  You described it pretty good.  If you would like to get a descent look at his house, you could drive by at night.  All his outside lights light up his house very nicely, and it is visible from the road.  Watch out for the security guard.  I drive by it every night, 365 days a year.  That house has deteriorated in the last couple of years.  There use to be a nice fountain in the middle of the circle drive that was lit up at night.  Chuck Conway (Former CEO of K-Mart which sold it to Marshall) I think was the one that tore the fountain out.  

That house is only worth about 3.5-5 million now.  Before (1998 or so) it was appraised at 8.5 Million.  

I'm wondering who is going to be living in the house that is being built down the street.  On the South-West corner of M. and W. M.  I don't want to give his address nor street that he lives on for legal purposes, but I'm sure you know what roads I am talking about.

I did have a newspaper article about the house when Steve Ballestri (I think) put it on the market.  I'll have to go searching for it.  If I can find it, and if anyone wants some more info on it, just let me know.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Worst of The Web

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.