Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 21st, 2024, 10:35pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Votes Amount »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   The Idols Shows
   American Idol
(Moderators: lakelady, Isle_be_back)
   Votes Amount
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Votes Amount  (Read 2589 times)
tattooedbeauty
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Happy Thanksgiving.

View Profile Email

Re: Votes Amount
« Reply #15 on: Apr 13th, 2007, 11:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Apr 13th, 2007, 9:59am, Rhune wrote:
I'd like to see Melinda win, but I wouldn't be unhappy if Jordin won.  I figure either way they are going to sign both and Jordin's childhood is pretty much over...a shame.  I'm sure she thinks that what she wants now, but when she's worn out from all the touring and people telling her how to wear her hair and clothes, etc. there will likely come a time when she recognizes all the things she missed out on.  You look at people like Britney Spears who started young and were workaholics for many years and then they reach a stage where they just start to burn out and fall apart.  I just think the record company etc. has an easier time taking advantage of younger people who are eager and willing to work so hard and making them think it is normal, and just burning them out.

I don't want to see Melinds win, she is so "oh I am not good' and she damn well knows she is. She just needs to hear it over and over.  
IP Logged

Happy Autumn.

Survivor China Winner- Todd.

AR winner- Rachel & TK

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Apr 26th, 2007, 2:43pm »

Melinda seems so fake.  I really like Jordin and think she should win, though I agree with Rhune.  My guess is a final 3 of Blake, Jordin and Melinda.  Who knows, Phil could make it farther!
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: Apr 26th, 2007, 10:14pm »

I thought Simon was really telegraphing to Phil when he was telling him to sing more countryish and he might have something.  I think that what Simon was trying to tell him between the lines was that if he excells doing male country singing, they may want to sign him because he's marketable in that area, and I hope he gets that message.
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.