Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 16th, 2024, 12:20pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Firth Likes Zellweger 'Squishier' »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Firth Likes Zellweger 'Squishier'
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Firth Likes Zellweger 'Squishier'  (Read 344 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« on: Nov 19th, 2003, 2:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Mon, Nov 17, 2003, 02:11 PM PT
By Holly Aguirre

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Colin Firth has given women across the world yet another reason to adore him. Just like everyone else who has weighed in, Firth has an opinion about Renee Zellweger's size. The two are reprising their roles for the sequel of "Bridget Jones's Diary" currently filming in London.  

The Oscar-nominated actress, normally a waif-thin size four, packed on approximately 30 pounds for "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" by consuming large amounts of fatty foods for three months. Firth cannot understand what the big deal is all about.  

"I find it absolutely astounding that a woman puts on half a pound and the world's paparazzi follow her around taking pictures of her bottom," he tells Zap2it.com.  

Now there are rumors that she has been offered a mammoth $3.2 million to shed the weight once shooting has wrapped. Reportedly, WeightWatchers is dangling a $110,000-per-pound sponsorship deal if she manages to lose the weight after shooting commences.  

Firth, however, likes her just the way is she is. "I kind of like her a little bit more squishier," continues Firth. "I mean she looks great when she drops the weight, too."  

Firth can currently be seen languishing in the South of France in "Love Actually." Zellweger stars in "Cold Mountain" opening on Christmas day.  
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Firth Likes Zellweger 'Squishier'
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24th, 2003, 6:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I, personally, think women look better "squishier".    Cheesy
Keeps the wrinkles off your face and landing elsewhere.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.