Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 15th, 2024, 11:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Keanu Digs Older Women »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Keanu Digs Older Women
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Keanu Digs Older Women  (Read 347 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Keanu Digs Older Women
« on: Dec 17th, 2003, 1:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Keanu Digs Older Women
Tue, Dec 16, 2003, 12:12 PM PT  

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Keanu Reeves apparently has a thing for older women named Diane/Dianne. Reeves, one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, has yet to marry. He says, however, that he would have walked down the aisle if Dianne Wiest had accepted his proposal on the set of their 1989 film "Parenthood."  

Reeves admits he fell hard for Wiest, 16 years his senior, in a big way when she was playing his mother-in-law in the comedy movie, according to London's Channel4.  

"I got on my knees and proposed to Dianne Wiest. I was a kid. She was very nice. She laughed and she was very charming and she said, 'You can get off your knee,'" says Reeves.  

Reeves, 39, can currently be seen wooing Diane Keaton in "Something's Gotta Give" which topped last week's box office chart in its opening weekend.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.