Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 10:13pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Reader subscribing to the »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Reader subscribing to the
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Reader subscribing to the  (Read 205 times)
imhotep
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Reader subscribing to the
« on: Dec 2nd, 2016, 1:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The reality, however, www.naturopathyfhm.co.uk is that Nike Air Max Zero Womens I started from absolutely nothing. For a good six months my only readers were probably members of my family. I don’t think my wife even read much of what I wrote (she still doesn’t!). However, I stuck with it, kept plugging away at the computer, and readers slowly appeared. In Nike Air Max 90 Womens Flower other words, it took good, old-fashioned, hard work. I’m still fascinated by the art of blogging, and more often than not the books I read are on topics related to blogging, not running.

My interest in blogging is part of what drove me to get involved in the development of Run Radar, a site with a mission to support independent content producers in the running niche. We’re still working on it, but I’m excited about where we are headed. Last week I spent a good amount of time on Google Reader subscribing to the 100+ feeds that have been submitted to Run Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose Radar so far Adidas Superstar Mens (sadly, the announcement of Google Reader’s impending demise came the day after I finished…I’m now using Feedly). In cleaning up some old feeds I noticed how many of the running blogs I subscribe to had apparently ceased posting years ago, and I wondered in each case why?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.