Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 2:33pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « for a racing flat hardly needs support for toe-off »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   for a racing flat hardly needs support for toe-off
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: for a racing flat hardly needs support for toe-off  (Read 64 times)
imhotep
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

for a racing flat hardly needs support for toe-off
« on: Mar 15th, 2017, 10:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The LT2 has been my go-to shoe next to the Universe 4 for Nike Air Max Thea Herren the last 350km. I can only concur with your quick review. It’s a Nike Air Huarache MujerNike that just fits, and kinda disappears on your feet. Also, they’re Asics Gel Lyte 3 Femme Grise at their best sockless! No blisters, no Nike Air Max Thea Dames abrasions, no nothing. Can’t say The fact that you said about compressed eva makes me understand why they feel a little dead.. that from Mizunos ??
What I have to point out though is its narrow last. Its forgiving mesh upper doesn’t help the fact that the sole is very narrow. As a result your toes don’t splay as much as they could/ should. This could lead to met-head problems or signs of metatarsalgia if you’re prone to it.
Really curious about those Cruises. Seen them on runningwarehouse, and on paper they look quite promising. Been looking for Mizunos that are just a bit more shoe than my beloved Universe, yet not as much as the Hitogamis.
What I don’t get though is how RW advertises them for 5k – marathon, while the Hitogami, wich is significantly more shoe,Nike Air Max 90 Heren  is only “good” up to a half-marathon in their eyes.What worries me Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme a bit after watching the LT3-preview are two changes from the LT2. Whether Nike Air Max 2015 Damesfor the worse needs to Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose be seen when actually trying them in January:
1. >Nike Air Huarache Dames  toe spring: Why, oh why do they increase toe spring on a racing flat? The target audience for a racing flat hardly needs support for toe-off, do they? Toe spring is fine with the LT2.

2. < forefoot: Seems much shallower than the LT2's. Thanks to the stretchy upper it's still possible to wiggle your toes, even though the LT2s don't have much room. It's fine without socks but temperatures are 0-10 now where I live, and I rather run with socks these days. Why they'd decrease that room even further is beyond me.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.