Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 7:23am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Time flies, time flies. In a blink »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Time flies, time flies. In a blink
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Time flies, time flies. In a blink  (Read 354 times)
ylq
ForumsNet Member
England 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Time flies, time flies. In a blink
« on: Sep 21st, 2018, 9:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Time flies, time flies. In a blink of an eye, it is a new year. In the New Year's Eve, I watched the beauty of the setting sun in the window next to the balcony. Sitting on a sleek stool, innocent, my hands are holding my chin, my eyes are wide open, my heart is secretly thinking: lucky money! New Year's money, if you can grow a pair of big wings like an eagle, you can fly to my side like a string of arrows. 12 o'clock, come on; the old money, fall into my hands! Thinking about it, my dexterous hands can't help but spread out, waiting for the "old money" that will fly at any time. In the evening, when I was falling asleep, Mom and Dad quickly woke me up. I am simply "the second monk can't figure it out." At this time, Mom and Dad took out a red envelope and said with awkwardness: "Despite this semester, although you are not very good, I hope that you must work hard to get excellent results in the next semester. This is the lucky money for you, but You must spend it meaningful!" I nodded after listening. Mom and Dad left after they finished Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, but now I am in a meditation: How does it make sense to spend this lucky money? I racked my brains and thought hard, and suddenly my eyes lit up: it was better to divide the lucky money into two Wholesale Cigarettes. First, this year, I want to take some money out of the New Year��s money Newport Cigarettes Price, through donations and other organizations to donate to children in poor mountainous areas, so that children who are unable to enter school because of poverty can also enter the school and feel the warmth. Campus atmosphere! Then, take out some more and donate to the friends in the disaster-stricken areas in the south, because the warm and beautiful south of the country, this year has set off a hundred years of heavy snow! The southern friends who were not prepared at all were hit hard. Now, the disaster-stricken areas are actively carrying out recovery and reconstruction work and do their utmost to recover the losses. However, at the same time, the rain, snow and freezing rain have not stopped, and the disaster has further intensified. Therefore, friends in the South need our help, we must also do our best to help those who cannot go home because of heavy snow; to help those who have lost a year's harvest because of heavy snow! Second, I am going to buy skin care products for my hard-working but very frugal mother. Mother cooks for us every day, doing housework, busy with it, very hard, but she has no complaints. What to buy? Thinking of my mother's rough hands Newport Cigarettes, I am a good idea, buy "Dabao"! Thinking about my mother's rough hands, I was doing chores... Slowly, I went to sleep. I can be ambiguous and say dry. The next day, I went to the store to buy. Walking into the store, I started looking for the "Dabao" I wanted to buy. Hard work pays off, finally, let me find it. Although, this bottle of "Dabao" is not so expensive, I believe that mother will love it. I am very excited. If I am holding the "Dabao" like a treasure, I will return home happily. Going home, I saw my mother doing chores. I happily called a "mother". My mother turned around and I hurriedly handed "Dabao" to my mother's hand. My mother first glimpsed and then returned to God, very happy. My mother��s weather-beaten face showed a long-lost smile. The smile was so bright, it was so happy, just as pleasant as the sunshine in March. I understand that this is the meaning of the lucky money. In fact, the meaning of life is the same Marlboro Red 100S. If you know how to care for others, your life will bloom. Didn��t Grandpa Bajin say it? "The meaning of life lies in dedication rather than enjoyment." We can't just know that we want to ask for love from our elders, but we should also consider them with our own love. This year��s lucky money is the most meaningful one in my life!

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.