Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 10:39pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « /www.chiefsrookiestore.com/ »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Community
   Welcome New Members
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   /www.chiefsrookiestore.com/
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: /www.chiefsrookiestore.com/  (Read 772 times)
Fengjingye
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

/www.chiefsrookiestore.com/
« on: Aug 2nd, 2018, 1:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

By Sportswriter Wu Shuguang

TIANJIN Dee Ford Jersey , Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- After his third National Games victory in seven competitions on Wednesday, veteran shooter Tan Zongliang feels a hunger growing inside him to compete for the ultimate medal at Tokyo 2020.

It was a magic week. The Five-time Olympian from Shandong, who will be 46 years old in two months, only placed fifth in the men's 50m pistol on Monday.

"I'm lucky to make fifth place as I'm nearly 46 years old. Shooting, however, is and will be my life pursuit," said Tan Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , the runner-up in the men's slow fire pistol at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

It was his seventh edition of the quadrennial multi-sport event since 1993, dubbed China's mini-Olympics, after reaping two gold medals each from the 7th and 10th Games.

Still No.5 in the qualifiers, Tan fired a quite low 8.7-point shot at the beginning, but managed to rule the final of the men's 10m air pistol after ten shots with 242.3 points on Wednesday, with a score 2.2 points over that of the silver medalist.

Tortured by neck pain for a long time, Tan received treatment from mid June to late July Demetrius Harris Jersey , which meant he had little training for the event. He attributes his success to having peace of mind.

"It was a perfect match! The gold was unexpected but well-deserved, because I did focus on every shot without any thoughts of the result," said the veteran while filled with excitement. "It's an honor to make the final for a shooter, especially for an older shooter."

Wang Yifu, former coach of Chinese national shooting squad, who attended six National Games as an athlete, once said that Tan's weakness was his hyper-focus on medals despite his perfect technique.

Tan's score also surpassed the world record of 241.6 points Rakeem Nunez-Roches Jersey , set by Christian Reitz of Germany on March 10, 2017 at the European Shooting Championship in Maribor, Slovenia.

"I have never dared to think about another gold except in my dreams," said Tan with a huge smile, adding that he was proud of himself for putting forth more effort.

"I am lucky, but I must say that the gold medal mainly came as a result of my inner strength," he added.

Tan has reaped three golds from the Chinese National Games since 1993. Tan ranked second at the 12th Games in the 10m air pistol event.

It is an interesting coincidence that Tan has seized a shooting gold medal every 12 years at the National Games. Twelve is a special number in China Bryan Witzmann Jersey , which attaches different animal signs to each lunar year in a cycle of 12 years.

"My love for shooting keeps me fighting. It makes me more composed and mature," said Tan. "I am very glad to join our national team, but my age may fail me as an athlete," he added.

Apart from the title and the record, Tan won respect from his younger rivals, who are about 20 or even 30 years younger than him.

"Brother Tan is my model, and it is an honor to compete with him Harrison Butker Jersey ," said the event's bronze medalist, 18-year-old Wang Zhehao of Xinjiang, who is competing at his first National Games.

Tan started practicing shooting when he was an eighth grader, and was called up into the Shandong provincial shooting team in 1988.

In 1993, Tan was selected for the national shooting squad, having attended five Olympics so far with only one silver in 2008 Beijing Olympics.

As Tan nailed his third gold, he admitted that he still kept the Olympic dream deep alive as the 2020 Tokyo Games approach.

"I definitely want to shoot in Tokyo Travis Kelce Jersey , because it is my dream to win an Olympic gold," Tan added. "I will try my best to see if there is an opportunity to compete in Tokyo."  

Water volume of Hukou Waterfall surges due to heavy rainfall

China Flower Expo to kick off on Sept. 1

Over 17,000 Texans spend Monday night in 45 shelters across state

Rice in NE China enters harvest season

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

NAIROBI, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's senior football team head coach Spencer Ware Jersey , Stanley Okumbi, has brought back George Odhiambo to the squad that will play Mozambique in a FIFA International friendly on Sept. 2.

Odhiambo alias Blackery, nicknamed after one of the most popular smart phone of the past decade that is no longer in production owing to his silky skills has shown the riveting form that made him crowned Kenya's Player of the Year in 2010.

Still 25, Odhiambo exploded to the scene as a teenager, winning the hearts of local fans when his wing play helped his club and Kenyan giants Gor Mahia FC finish second in the domestic top flight.

He secured a move to Danish side Randers FC in 2011 where he endured a disastrous spell, playing only twice as he fell out of favour with the club management.

Then a staple of the national team known as Harambee Stars, Odhiambo was capped for the last time by his former coach at Gor Justin Houston Jersey , Zedekiah Otieno over six years ago but Okumbi has been impressed with his performance this season to hand him a recall.

He returned to Gor in 2014 after spells at Kuopino (2012Finland), Azam FC (2013Tanzania), Shirak (2013), Ulisses (2013) and Nairobi City Stars (2014).

The winger has scored twice in the last three Gor games and set the winner in the other as he enjoys a renaissance under new English boss at his club, Dylan Kerr.

Stars will travel to Maputo for the encounter hoping to atone for their 1-2 defeat to Sierra Leone in their opening 2019 AFCON qualifier in June.

Okumbi, whose 11-match unbeaten run at the helm was halted by Sierra Leone, has kept faith in a chunk of the select league side that recently toured Spain.

Boniface Muchiri and Jackson Macharia were the biggest benef"  

Brexit campaigner Nig. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Shirts   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NFL Hoodies   Cheap NBA Hats   Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys   Cheap College Shirts   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.