Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 2:48am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Nolan STILL moaning . »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Nolan STILL moaning .
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nolan STILL moaning .  (Read 598 times)
geraldsmith
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Nolan STILL moaning .
« on: Feb 21st, 2017, 6:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello Friends,

OK, so with Emma she said she'd decided to keep her husband , based on the fact that in the house when she was depressed and moping ( which was 99% of the time) she thought "I wish Ray was here, He'd understand me " . So YAY! she was keeping him .
Except she's still not clapped eyes on him because he's still in the USA (witness protection  )trying to avoid having to understand her moaning and whining ------ and now she's happily telling her mates and the viewing public on LW that she's not being serviced by Ray these days .
Later on in the show, Coleen joked about not having sex during a discussion about intimacy in care homes.She quipped: “This is the most excited I've been about getting old in ages. When you're not getting it at home........."
Her revelation prompted squeals of laughter from the other Loose Women.
........she is facing a split if she and Ray cannot find a way to save their relationship - after he admitted he no longer finds her attractive.  

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Uses of explainer video by business one of my work.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.