Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 9:54pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Season 2 info »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Season 2 info
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Season 2 info  (Read 478 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Season 2 info
« on: Aug 21st, 2005, 11:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

From TVGuide.com - Ask Ausiello
----------------------------------------------------

Question: What gives, man? The only Lost spoilers you gave us last week were things we already knew or assumed anyway. Give us some real scoop!  — Marissa

Ausiello: With all due respect, I think my stunning revelation last week that aliens are not hiding out in the hatch most definitely qualifies as real scoop, Marissa. I'd go so far as to call it an all-out bombshell. But enough about that, let's get to the really real scoop. (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT) Among the burning questions Damon Lindelof and Co. plan to answer this season via flashback:

* Who is the woman Jack married? Yeah, we know she used to be on Ed, but who is she aside from that. (Look for this to be addressed early on, since Julie Bowen flew to Hawaii last week to shoot an episode.)

* How did Locke become wheelchair-bound?

*  What exactly did Kate do to become one of America's Most Wanted?

* What was Hurley's prelottery existence like?

Also, Lindelof tells me that the mystery surrounding the crash of Oceanic Flight 815 — which was originally going to be solved in a minimovie on the first-season DVD — will be resolved this season. "By the finale of Season 2," he says, "you will know why the plane crashed."

Question: Any more scoop on Lost? — Beth

Ausiello: Here's another tidbit from Mr. Lindelof: "Right out of the gate in the season premiere, the numbers become a driving and fundamental plot point of the second season. I don't think people will be disappointed in what they are, what they mean and how they're being used."
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
David

Email

Re: Season 2 info
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23rd, 2005, 10:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I heard that we see what is in the hatch on the premeire, it's really not going to be exoplained until episode 3. The two new cast members are the girl Jack met in the airport bar and a guy who's name sound kindof African.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.