Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 5:09am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Exodus »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Exodus
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Exodus  (Read 511 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Exodus
« on: Sep 12th, 2005, 9:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The finale is on again this Wednesday for anyone who missed it... considering I recorded it and watched it at least six times, I don't think I need to watch it again.. I can pretty much quote it line for line now.. LOL.

However, I'd like you all to watch and see if YOU notice that there's something that looks like snow when the "Others" show up on their boat... and notice the difference in dress of the guys on the raft and the "others"... food for thought.. Smiley
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Rupey
ForumsNet Member

Can't top Pearl Islands!

View Profile

Re: Exodus
« Reply #1 on: Oct 1st, 2005, 9:50pm »

We just got through watching this episode on DVD.  DH noticed the "snow".  I noticed that the "others" were all wearing coats and at least one had on a hat.  Snow?  Warm coats?  A polar bear?  This just gets more and more intriguing!

Also, the pilot of that boat was a woman.  We had to go back and do the frame-by-frame bit on the DVD to verify but the pilot was a woman in her late thirties or forties with long, blonde hair.  She was the one who blew up the raft.
IP Logged

"Lord, please make me the person my dog thinks I am."
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Oct 1st, 2005, 10:28pm »

AND, the two who were on the deck were twins.. did you catch that bit?

Also, check the picture here: http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=other31mq.jpg

Much discussion whether the pilot was a man or woman...?
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2005, 11:52pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Rupey
ForumsNet Member

Can't top Pearl Islands!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 2nd, 2005, 7:29pm »

We watched the bonus features on the last of the Lost DVD set today and saw the woman who was the pilot of that boat.  They showed her so briefly that DH and I went back and reviewed that part frame by frame.  It's the same woman.

BTW, Ana Lucia, the Hispanic girl that Jack talked to in the bar at the airport before the flight will be appearing this season.  She was also on the flight.

Teach, did you watch the bonus section on those DVDs?  Interesting stuff, huh?  Wink
IP Logged

"Lord, please make me the person my dog thinks I am."
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Oct 2nd, 2005, 11:12pm »

Yep - over and over.. LOL.. did you find the Easter Eggs?
IP Logged

AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 8:22am »

I didn't get the bonus disc when I got them from Netflix, any good easter eggs?
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 10:42pm »

The only really amusing one was the second part of the pilot - when they were climbing up the hill, and Charlie asks Shannon if she'd ever heard of DriveShaft, and she didn't like them... there was a spoof of that, only it's "Dom and Maggie" hiking up the hill, and Dom asks her if she ever heard of Lord of the Rings... she says "Isn't that that 26 hour movie with the little hairy midgets"... then she says, "OH, but there was that one guy in there who was totally hot."  He says "Dominic Monaghan?".. she tells him "NO!! Orlando Bloom - I'd totally do him!!"... roflmao... was hilarious..
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.