Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 6:13pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « ABC Releases New Episode Titles and Synopses »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   ABC Releases New Episode Titles and Synopses
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ABC Releases New Episode Titles and Synopses  (Read 313 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

ABC Releases New Episode Titles and Synopses
« on: Oct 30th, 2005, 11:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

“ABANDONED” – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) -- Sawyer’s wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt, and Charlie becomes jealous of Locke’s interest in Claire. Guest starring are Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Ian Somerhalder as Boone.
“THE OTHER 48 DAYS” – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) -- The harrowing first 48 days in the lives of the tail section survivors are revealed.

“COLLISION” – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) -- Violence erupts when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon the other castaways.

“WHAT KATE DID” – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) – As Kate’s backstory continues, her original crime is revealed. Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film, and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: ABC Releases New Episode Titles and Synopses
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30th, 2005, 9:47pm »

Sounds good.
IP Logged
Rupey
ForumsNet Member

Can't top Pearl Islands!

View Profile

Re: ABC Releases New Episode Titles and Synopses
« Reply #2 on: Nov 1st, 2005, 1:44pm »

Sounds VERY good!  Too bad I'm having to work most Wednesday evenings.  Embarassed  Usually, I can get home to catch the last 15 minutes or so.  I can't wait to see where this story line goes.
IP Logged

"Lord, please make me the person my dog thinks I am."
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.