Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 10:02pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « I Do (November 8) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   I Do (November 8)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I Do (November 8)  (Read 448 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

I Do (November 8)
« on: Oct 24th, 2006, 10:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is the last episode before they break for the winter...

"I Do" - Jack makes a decision regarding Ben's offer, Kate feels helpless when it looks like an angry Pickett is going to make good on his threat to kill Sawyer, and Locke discovers a hidden message that may guide him through the next steps of his journey to unlocking the secrets of the island, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Nathan Fillion as Kevin, Eden-Lee Murray as Suzanne, Mark Stitham as minister and Frederic Lane as the marshal.

"I Do" was written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Tucker Gates.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2006, 10:28pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: I Do (November 8)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 8th, 2006, 7:32pm »

Tonite's episode is the last for the season.. then we get a 13 week break before the 16week "no rerun" stretch.

Personally, I'm going to have withdrawals without LOST... so, we're buying a season pass on iTunes, watcing all of season 1 DVDs, season 2 DVDs, and these six episodes again over the next 13 weeks so we're ready and all refreshed when the next set of episodes start.. Cheesy
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Nov 9th, 2006, 8:38pm »

This was actually a pretty good episode.  My favorite line of the night was when Ben told him he was disappointed, and Jack told him the "good news" is you don't have long to feel that way.. hehehehe...  

I also LOVED Alex coming in and attacking with her slingshot.. sort of a little David against the giant thing going on there...

but to me, the big question of the night is who the heck is Jacob??  As Pickett went out to kill Sawyer, he said "Shepherd wasn't even on Jacob's list."... hmmmm... Cheesy

Can't wait until February...
IP Logged

Phase3
ForumsNet Member
USA 

In the country of the blind the 1-eyed man is king

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Nov 9th, 2006, 9:46pm »

I agree.....I really hate these 3 month breaks.

I want to know how Alex got on the "alcatraz" island?  She wasn't supposed to be there.  It leaves the possibility that Sawyer and Kate CAN escape via the same way Alex got int.
IP Logged

He who dares not offend cannot be honest.

Thomas Paine

Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Nov 10th, 2006, 8:14pm »

the only thing i hated bout this episode is that we didnt have to see kate sawyer maken' out w/ each other for 10min.
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 15th, 2006, 11:37am »

I did not enjoy this season nearly as much. I felt the story became less cohesive and seemed to be just fumbling around with no purpose a lot of the time. I was just not nearly as impressed with it.  I did hear just recently that the main writer for the last two seasons left at the start of this one, so maybe that's why it doesn't seem as good to me.  Maybe they really need him there to guide this sucker right.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Nov 15th, 2006, 9:09pm »

the only writer I know that left was Javi, I'll check out the Fuse and see who else has jumped ship.. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.