Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 12:39pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Not In Portland - February 7 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Not In Portland - February 7
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Not In Portland - February 7  (Read 632 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Not In Portland - February 7
« on: Feb 7th, 2007, 2:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"Not in Portland" is supposed to be about Juliet. Jack is in command, as the fate of one of The Others' lives rests in his hand. Meanwhile, Kate and Sawyer find an ally in one of The Others, and Juliet makes a shocking decision that could endanger her standing with her people. [...] That first episode looks like it may give us another look at Others Town before the crash, as it features William Mapother as Ethan. We'll also be seeing more of Alex (Tania Raymonde) and Karl (Blake Bashoff), the kid who was Sawyer's cage buddy for a short time early in the season.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Not In Portland - February 7
« Reply #1 on: Feb 7th, 2007, 10:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OMG... this was AWESOME!!!  Hope the next 15 live up to the beginning!

OK... things I noticed!

First - Ethan coming down the hall of the sisters apartment complex... apparently watching Juliet from way back!

"Mittleos" company... Mittlework was one of the characters in The Lost Experience this summer... was high in Hanso Foundation.  Possibly Mittleos is a part of Hanso, or a front for Hanso?

"I'd like him to get hit by a bus".. be careful what you wish for around Hanso/Dharma!

One of the frames in the "room" (Which some are speculating was the "room" Ms. Klugh referred to when she threatened to put Walt in "the room"), said "God Loves You ... and some reference to Jacob.  Danny said, in the last episode, that "Shepherd wasn't even on Jacob's list"... who is this Jacob?  Also, biblical reference - Juliet's sister Rachel - Jacob and Rachel were the parents of Benjamin.. hmmmm... Cheesy

I loved Alex in this epi... so she thinks Ben is her father...  

Didn't occur to me to record until midway throught..  Undecided so I'll be going back and watching the last half again... and have to wait for it to show up on iTunes before I can watch the first half again...

DEFINITELY worth the wait!!
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.