Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 5:19pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « The Man from Tallahassee - March 21 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   The Man from Tallahassee - March 21
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Man from Tallahassee - March 21  (Read 975 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

The Man from Tallahassee - March 21
« on: Mar 8th, 2007, 9:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"The Man from Tallahassee" - Ben tries to persuade a determined Locke to call off his destructive plan by offering him some of the secrets of the island, and Kate's reunion with Jack does not go off as planned when she discovers that he has made a deal with "The Others," on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring are M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Kevin Tighe as Anthony Cooper, Patrick J. Adams as Peter Talbot, Barbara Baehler as Mrs. Talbot, Don Nahaku as Detective Reed, Marlene Forte as Detective Mason, Stephen Bishop as William Kincaid, Cleo King as government worker and Brian Goodman as Ryan Pryce.

"The Man from Tallahassee" was written by Drew Goddard & Jeff Pinkner and directed by Jack Bender.
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2007, 9:23pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: The Man from Tallahassee - March 21
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17th, 2007, 10:31pm »

FINALLY... this episode will tell us how Locke ended up in the wheelchair... and according to the previews, he's been there for four years.. another connection to the "four years ago" from season 1... Cheesy
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21st, 2007, 4:39pm »

OMG!!!!  I read spoilers about tonight (why do I do that?  I'm always so unhappy that I know what's going on.. LOL) Anyway... if you have EVER watched LOST and have stopped... tonight will be the night to go back!!  

From what I read, this is going to be the LOST to end all LOST episodes... the "what the hell??" from Locke in the wheelchair in season one may be the closest thing I can compare this to... AND, what's rather intriguing... this is the episode where we find out HOW he ended up in that chair...

I can hardly wait until 9:00 tonight!  This one is going to make everyone :faint:
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 21st, 2007, 10:19pm »

this has got to be one of the best episodes ever!!
IP Logged

Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 12:09pm »

Is the "Man from Tallahasee" Johns father? Did I miss something? As usual more questions than answers in my little pea brain! UGH!
IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 7:21pm »

i  think that anothony cooper is the same guy that conned sawyer when he was a boy because sawyer was from tallahasse and so is cooper and even though its different names we no that he changes names everytime he cons some1 wen he was about to marry the lady he said his name was something else, but i cant seem to remember wat it was
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:42pm »

on Mar 22nd, 2007, 12:09pm, Insane 4 Survivor wrote:
Is the "Man from Tallahasee" Johns father? Did I miss something? As usual more questions than answers in my little pea brain! UGH!

yes! and, just in case anyone missed it, that was juliet's recruiter mr. alpert tending to ben!
IP Logged

tattooedbeauty
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Happy Thanksgiving.

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29th, 2007, 8:40pm »

Damn, this was a great episode. Locke probably crapped his pants when he saw his dad....poor Locke...he seems like he never gets a break!
IP Logged

Happy Autumn.

Survivor China Winner- Todd.

AR winner- Rachel & TK

JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Jun 12th, 2007, 10:09am »

Bump again. Grin

This was a very shocking episode indeed! I knew how Locke ended up in a wheel chair but watching that scene, Locke falling, was just so intense. I thought my mind blanked out for a moment when I saw that LOL.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.